Well HEEELLLLLLLOOOO Ladies!

Just thought I would take a minute a do an intro. My daughter is 8 months old and I just now feel like losing weight is even an option. I have been back at work since 5 weeks after having my daughter. I am 5'1 and I weigh 155-160lbs depending on the day. This is the largest I have ever been in my life. I had gotten up to 150 before the baby but it was all in different places. It feels pretty rough to 1. look 4 months pregnant still 2. wear a size 14 and I am only 5'1. 3. pray I don't accidently see myself in the mirror 4. cry when I try on clothes (because you can't avoid the mirror there) lol.
I am at work for 9 hours a day. It takes almost an hour to drive to and from work. So that adds up to 11 hours away from home. Also, I sit most of the day. I work in IT and also train new employees so the only muscles that get any work are the ones in my mouth :) I have managed to add a 30 minute walk a day but anything more than that is out of the question at this point except on the weekends. My goal weight is 130.
So how are you ladies doing with your plan and how long have you guys been working at it? AND I love to know more about you guys!

Replies

• gmoo731
    gmoo731 Posts: 7 Member
    Heyyy! I completely understand! I work full time also, sitting at a desk all day. My mouth gets plenty of use too! I work 9 hours also & have a 30 minute drive. I am married and we have 3 kids - ages 9, 6, 3. With work, family, church, kids sports there is no time to exercise. I use my lunch break to walk. I am excited today though, I get to go to the ballpark without my 3 year old. That sounds bad, but I will get to walk a lot during practice. I try to do more on the weekends. I am just starting this weight loss journey. I am excited though! I have a goal of 50#s. I am not having any more children, so I am going to keep it off for good! I love this site! I can tell that it will be a huge help!!!