Day 17

Options
schume89
schume89 Posts: 118 Member
April 5 is Day 17 for everyone who hasn't taken a rest day.

Sorry I have been MIA for awhile, I had a family issue come up and just had no time or energy to do the shred. But I will resume in a little bit.

Great job everyone else though!!

Replies

• Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Sorry you had an emergency. I will be doing day 13 tomorrow. I'm having an issue with my calves so I rested them this weekend and again today, I'll see how they are tomorrow. Hope everything is ok for you now!
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm still at it, but I don't do it daily...more like every 2 or 3 days. I do cardio on my other days. I am still doing level 2, I'm getting a lot better at those damn squat with a v fly things, and those quad thrusts. But they still suck IMO. I hope everyone is still hanging in there!
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    day 17 is done! Getting tired of working the same muscles. Moving onto Chalean Extreme as soon as it comes. By then shred should be about done.
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Day 17 for me. I'm still on L2. Since I have to have PE time for my degree I'm off to the gym. I'm doing couch to 5k in hopes of running. It's just treadmill but that's ok. I really haven't had much desire to be a runner, just need to do 40 minutes down at a not very well outfitted gym. I can eat up 30 minutes on the treadmill and 10 doing a little weights.
  • marbly
    marbly Posts: 103
    Options
    Day 17 done! Phew, level 2 is still hard work for me.
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Completed day 17!!!!!!!!
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day 17 of 30 Day Shred: Level 2. It is hard to believe that I have lasted this long. I am super-proud of myself. Only a few more days to go, and then I will be on Level 3. Yeah!
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Day 17 of 30 Day Shred: Level 2. It is hard to believe that I have lasted this long. I am super-proud of myself. Only a few more days to go, and then I will be on Level 3. Yeah!

Way to go!