1096 Members

Options
2»

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Either that or I scare people away. :embarassed:

No Carl, you're not scaring them away... I am... I'll tone it down, I promise :wink:

Well if you really think it is you then that makes me feel better.

Thanks! :smooched:

:laugh:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I mostly lurk. Sometimes I go to respond but usually I realize in time that what I say is too "inflammatory" or I lose interest. Or what I wanted to say has been said before.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I mostly lurk. Sometimes I go to respond but usually I realize in time that what I say is too "inflammatory" or I lose interest. Or what I wanted to say has been said before.

Sometimes "inflammatory" is what we need in here, I love a good debate and opposing viewpoints.
  • solman66
    solman66 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    It's all these intimidating women we have around here, even online everyone is afraid to talk to them :tongue:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Sometimes "inflammatory" is what we need in here, I love a good debate and opposing viewpoints.

It's usually in response to something I consider trivial that others are making a bit deal about. I find that when I try to express the "dude chill out" message it inevitably ends up with someone feeling insulted.

But hey, it's worth a try. If someone gets made at me I'll just say "Blame JThomas61! He told me to say things!"
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    It's all these intimidating women we have around here, even online everyone is afraid to talk to them :tongue:

BAH!!!!
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I'm always here, I just don't post all the time.

Carl, you don't scare us dear!

Solman, intimidating? Please explain!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Yes please.. come on out of lurkdom. I sure as hell blab too much on here!
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. Jk.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Well, it's nice to see new faces here. Seems funny that some of you read and know so much about those of us who do post regularly, but we don't know anything about you all... Please share something good with the class!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

It's usually in response to something I consider trivial that others are making a bit deal about. I find that when I try to express the "dude chill out" message it inevitably ends up with someone feeling insulted.

But hey, it's worth a try. If someone gets made at me I'll just say "Blame JThomas61! He told me to say things!"

Sometimes a dude chill is needed though.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    my sechdule is whacked. I work graveyard so I always post at werid times.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm technically not single anymore. But I didn't want to leave.
  • shamrck44
    shamrck44 Posts: 91
    Options
    I don't always have anything substantial to add to a conversation. :-( I read a alot, and bounce between topics.
  • Hartman1986
    Hartman1986 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm here. I'm just not a big talker. I'll speak if I have something worth adding to the conversation. That said I should probly update my profile.