Cardio power and resistance

Options
MJ7910
MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
that is what i'm doing today... i'm hoping it will not be as bad as the plyo one but who knows! :)

Replies

• Pip_squeak
    Pip_squeak Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    It is....

:wink:
  • MJ7910
    Options
    is it worse than plyo? i know it's slightly shorter but that doesn't mean better! at least the recovery day is next! i can get through today and onto the recovery day
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Did that today and I remembered it being harder! I def think yesterday was harder not sure if that's becuase it was the 1st workout or because it's a harder workout! I am looking forward to Pure Cardio Thursday I LOVE that workout even though I fall down on the floor when it's done!
  • MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Oh no, shouldn't have looked at this. That's what I have tomorrow...
  • mbielak
    mbielak Posts: 47
    Options
    Just finished Cardio Power & Resistance. Always glad to have this one done. I used to hate it but now that I can actualy do power jumps pretty good it doesn't seem as bad. I hear you Mary, Pure Cardio is my favorite. It is flat out nuts but I think because there is less repitition it just seems to fly by.
  • MJ7910
    Options
    i actually didn't mind this one. i thought it would be worse and there were a lot more water breaks than i anticipated. i could keep up with it for the most part. i think the plyo one was worse. tomorrow is cardio recovery, i hope it's awesome
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I did this today. It was hard and I felt fatigued (I think it's just a lot of bigger muscles workking) but I felt like it was a great workout overall. 564 cals burnt (hrm).

Bring on day 4!
  • tsaustin
    tsaustin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I DID IT!! I will not give up!! I am excited for tomorrow. I have to work so I will workout at 4 am to get it in. Great job everyone. Have a wonderful night.

Tarsha
  • MJ7910
    Options
    doing this one again tonight! i hope i will have a little more endurance going into it. have to be honest, not looking forward to tomorrow (pure cardio and cardio abs) but i can get through to the weekend. and then saturday is rest for me and sunday is the fit test so it's not that bad right? :) ha ha
  • bmwauug
    bmwauug Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    How is everyone holding up?? I started prior to April first and am on day 26! I want more...that is where I'm at. Happy with results so far, just want more!
  • MaryinBflo
    Options
    Did this one again today! it was not as hard as I rembered but still hard! I think this is the easiest one of the 3 month 1 workouts.
  • MaryinBflo
    Options
    How is everyone holding up?? I started prior to April first and am on day 26! I want more...that is where I'm at. Happy with results so far, just want more!
    Good job! Have fun with month 2 and let us know how it's going for you! That is where i failed at my first go around at insanity.
  • sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I did Cardio Power and Resistance for the first time yesterday and thought it was a little easier and a lot more fun than Plyometrics. I can tell already that Plyo days are going to be my least favorite by far. I'm so excited for Cardio Recovery tonight, my body could use a little break!
  • MJ7910
    Options

that is great taht you feel like that on day 26. sounds like you are ready for month 2!
  • MJ7910
    Options
    I did Cardio Power and Resistance for the first time yesterday and thought it was a little easier and a lot more fun than Plyometrics. I can tell already that Plyo days are going to be my least favorite by far. I'm so excited for Cardio Recovery tonight, my body could use a little break!

the only one i don't look forward to is pure cardio... that is intense stuff!
  • MJ7910
    Options
    Good job! Have fun with month 2 and let us know how it's going for you! That is where i failed at my first go around at insanity.

i wouldn't say you failed if you made it through month 1! that is awesome right there. i think sometimes we are not ready but want to try something different. i am going to do my best to get the whole way through but if i dont' make it, i want to at least do month 1. i really really want to do all of it and i think i can, however.
  • erinsnyder357
    Options
    It seems to me that the one I hate the most is the one I am doing that day!!! ; )
  • mbielak
    mbielak Posts: 47
    Options
    It was late but I got it done!! Just finished Cardio Power & Resistance :happy:
  • stevenmancini
    Options
    Don't let the Recovery Fool you. Yes it is a little less intense however some of those things are just horrible ;) The Low plank to high plank push ups are fun. The planks while balancing on one side is even more fun too!
  • sngnyrslp
    sngnyrslp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    haha yeah it was pretty serious. Those squats and lunges are no joke! I definitely couldn't hold them as long as I was supposed to, and the stretching was tough too. But I liked that it was slower and a little more relaxing, even if my legs did feel like jello afterwards! Pure Cardio tonight. I'm hoping it's not as awful as it sounds!