Favorite line/quote from Insanity.....

Options
Pip_squeak
Pip_squeak Posts: 132 Member
Just state the line/quote that sticks with you from your workout DVD's.

Since I posted I will tell you that mine is......

"Woooo.....Shaun T is starting to ssssweat..." Plyo Cardio Cirucuit.

It's hilarious to me. It may just be a proximity joke with me and a friend, but I can't hear him say that without breaking out in laughter.

Replies

• mbielak
    mbielak Posts: 47
    Options
    That's a good one! There are so many Shaun T quotes I love. I'll have to pick one out if I can each time. One good off the top of my head is "And I’m smilin cause I love it!". Hell yeah Shaun T!!!!
  • 2012Mich
    2012Mich Posts: 93
    Options
    My favorite is, "and here it is from the back. Bam! Bam!"

LOL What a distraction!
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I love this one
    I'm not trying to kill you I'm trying to get you to kill yourself (or something like that...)
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    My favorite is, "and here it is from the back. Bam! Bam!"

LOL What a distraction!
    lmao!!!!! I love when he asked the girl how she feels and she says "i feel like *kitten*" lol The first time i heard it i was like MEEE TOOOO!!!! lol and how he refers to himself in the 3rd is hilarious. BAM BAM!!!!
  • Pip_squeak
    Options
    How about when he asks Shanita how she feels and she says she wants to go home......so he tells her to take a break.

PRICELESS!!!
  • mbielak
    mbielak Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm not trying to HURT you i'm just trying to make you BETTER!!!

Why do I do what I do? Cuz I wanna look goooooood

It does crack me up when Shanita says that. You see Shaun T kind of process it in his mind real quick, like what the.......
  • erinsnyder357
    Options
    At the end of the workout when he said "that $h!t is bananas".... if Shaun T is getting a good workout then so are we... GET IT!!!!
  • sweetfacephoto
    sweetfacephoto Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    At the end of the workout when he said "that $h!t is bananas".... if Shaun T is getting a good workout then so are we... GET IT!!!!

That one is my fave, too.

I always crack up at Shanita saying she wants to leave. and how it takes Shaun a minute to process what she said.

Tangent: Anyone else catch themselves laughing at some of the cast's workout faces. LOL
  • Pip_squeak
    Options

Tangent: Anyone else catch themselves laughing at some of the cast's workout faces. LOL

Yep. And I've come to understand why the faces look like they do........
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    shanita's facial expression at the end of plyo circuit when she looks over at shaun t like she wants to kill him... i love it! :)
  • Pip_squeak
    Options
    shanita's facial expression at the end of plyo circuit when she looks over at shaun t like she wants to kill him... i love it! :)

if you just pay attention to Shanita period, she's hilarious. At one point in one of the workouts she gestures the camera to get out of her face.
  • sweetfacephoto
    sweetfacephoto Posts: 45 Member
    Options

if you just pay attention to Shanita period, she's hilarious. At one point in one of the workouts she gestures the camera to get out of her face.

So much word. Shanita is one of my faves. She seems most like me - enjoying the benefits but hating life during the actual workouts. lol
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options

So much word. Shanita is one of my faves. She seems most like me - enjoying the benefits but hating life during the actual workouts. lol

ha ha, me too! there is one part where i think she's doing push ups and she just collapses. reminds me of myself! also there is this part where shaun is talkign to rachel and i think she is thinking "get away shaun, i can't talk right now" but she tries to be nice. :)
  • stevenmancini
    Options
    I like the I'm talking Spit line...
  • JasmineMomOf2
    Options
    my fav is at the begginig of plyometric cardio when he says were finna do an buch of hard stuff "and im smiling because i love it!!!!"

it was day 2 for me and i was think... oh ****, hes nuts lol