Why do I get lost by the end of the day?

Options
Goingnuts2
Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
My mornings and afternoons are successful, I have it in my mind to remain positive, accountable, and determined to stay on track. But by the time late afternoon, early evening rolls around my mind set is not completely there. I don't have that desire to be successful like I do in the morning and early afternoon.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• divastyle8
    divastyle8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I used to, which is why I constantly fell off of my journey. I believe a mind set change is needed. I began to pray and allow God to change my way of thinking. I had decided I wouldn't allow this to beat me. Also, MFP is agreat tool to help u stay on track. I love it and seeing success stories inspire me. Remember

Philippians 4:13
    13 I can do all things through Christ[a] who strengthens me.

Allow God to be your strength. He loves you and is standing with ou every step of the way! Don't give up! YOU CAN & WILL DO IT!
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Happens all the time, but less and less as of now. The evening is when you need to really focus on being determined. The evening for the most part is TV time, snack time etc....... Keep determined and resist the temptations.
  • PghCLTGal
    PghCLTGal Posts: 10
    Options
    I have days like that too. What I do is have snacks ready to go, so that I don't completely blow it!! :)
  • Goingnuts2
    Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm really trying harder to not get lost by early evening. This weekend was my "travel" weekend (I go home to hang with my mom every other weekend - it's an 1 and 1/2 one way). I kept thinking of this board and how if I have faith, the strength in me will be there. I weighed in this evening a found I lost 1 lb. Let' hope the rest of the week will be positive and I stay within means :)