Fire 30 - do it again

Options
hi just started the Turbo fire. Do you think its okay if I do the fire 30 again? I just want to get the moves down. It was a good work out either way (me doing the right moves or not) but preferbly, i want to get the moves down @ some point. Will this hinder my progress w/ turbo fire or help it?

Replies

• snuffybitts
    snuffybitts Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I think repeating it helps learn the moves. I run a Turbo Jam challenge group in facebook because I am a beachbody coach, and always give my group a challenge. You know that Chalene has what is called the "Elite 11" moves. I challenge them in the beginning of the program to take one of the moves and repeat it continuously for five minutes and repeat for each move throughout the weekend. One, this helps them learn the moves correctly, to focus on the way they are supposed to be performed; and two makes them much more comfortable with the routines. I think by doing the moves away from your normal workout will keep you on track and help you learn them.

Good luck!!
  • JulieDerda
    JulieDerda Posts: 163
    Options
    thanks! i appreciate the feedback :)
    i also descovered the "new to the class" part of the dvd and that helped a lot also. thanks again! :flowerforyou: