Day 3, week 1

Options
2»

Replies

• xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hi guys..i would rather start it monday as I am finishing up a treadmill program this week?
    Would that be ok?

That is fine bc i will probably do the same as you..i dont mind starting tomorrow but i dont want to feel rushed with it. I know that a lil bit of everyone else has prob already started and that's fine, but it would be really hard to get to it tomorrow with everything i have planned..but all that <<< is just an excuse bc i will make time. i guess whatever is comfortable with you as long as we're all on the same page
    feeling rushed is no good..monday is the start of new week :))
    Are we weighing in Monday or Tuesday?
  • 123chichin
    Options
    I'm finding it hard getting that much water, ugh, I will step it up! Everything else is fine.

30 Day shred from Monday so everyone can prep for it and we have our starting weights from our weigh in?
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    30 ds sounds good to me,I think we should still weigh in on Monday,that way itl motivate us for the week.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I'm fine with Monday being the weigh in day.. I weigh in Mondays anyways :)
  • shaylasade
    shaylasade Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm traveling for work this weekend starting today. I won't have access to a scale until Tuesday morning :-(

SN: I killed the challenges yesterday. I had more than a gallon of water, I got all of the pushups in AND I had more than 1 serving of fruit. I had an orange for breakfast and a fruit smoothie with my dinner. YAAAYY!! I hope I can keep it up! :-)
  • meka2206
    meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    30 ds sounds good to me,I think we should still weigh in on Monday,that way itl motivate us for the week.

OKAY!! lol WE WILL for sure weigh in on Monday's and so that everyone is on the same page, bc other ppl have other things that they are doing to finish for this week, we will start the 30day shred on Monday as well. We will start off the new week with a new workout and new goals as well. As for the ones that get bored with a workout for a month, I completely understand but lets try to start it on monday, and WHEN you start to get bored, then let all of us know so that we can try to switch it up for the next week.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options

OKAY!! lol WE WILL for sure weigh in on Monday's and so that everyone is on the same page, bc other ppl have other things that they are doing to finish for this week, we will start the 30day shred on Monday as well. We will start off the new week with a new workout and new goals as well. As for the ones that get bored with a workout for a month, I completely understand but lets try to start it on monday, and WHEN you start to get bored, then let all of us know so that we can try to switch it up for the next week.

Oh no don't stop the 30 days because of me... I don't want to hold anyone back. I'll just try and follow it as best as I can, but you ladies do you. I'll definitely be here for support. :) Starting on Monday with you girls...
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options

Oh no don't stop the 30 days because of me... I don't want to hold anyone back. I'll just try and follow it as best as I can, but you ladies do you. I'll definitely be here for support. :) Starting on Monday with you girls...

The only level that I found I got bored with was level 1! I just felt that by day 6 or 7 I was ready to try something else and then it worked out because I felt I needed to stay on level 2 longer...(I found that level a lot harder than 1)..... I am on day 2 today but dont worry because I will need some extra days at another level or may take a break somewhere in between LOL!!! I like weigh in mondays too so II will pay my scale a visit then and hope for the best!
  • 123chichin
    Options
    Ok Monday it's on!

I also think we should stick with the shred for 30 day's; those of us who have done it many time before just mention when they sub in another workout and try and do it as many times in the 30 days?

Push-up= DONE!
    Fruit= DONE!
    Water= working on this :-(
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Push ups done still working on water n fruit, feeling kind of sick today, hope I feel better tommorow
  • 123chichin
    Options
    Push ups done still working on water n fruit, feeling kind of sick today, hope I feel better tommorow

Hope you feel better!!!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Omg this rainy weather is not helping my water intake!!! I have only had 2cups and its 2:30pm..... Besides work being hectic and all!!
  • meka2206
    meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Omg this rainy weather is not helping my water intake!!! I have only had 2cups and its 2:30pm..... Besides work being hectic and all!!

Hope you tried to get more in lil lady!

&& COOKS hope you feel better
  • MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options
    I dont have 30D's but I'll try to get it tomorrow! =(