Goodwill

Options
2»

Replies

• Boo522
    Boo522 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Anyone know of a really nice goodwill in St. Paul because the one on White Bear Ave. in Maplewood never has anything worth buying when I go there.
  • Tippytoesk8er
    Options
    Anyone know of a really nice goodwill in St. Paul because the one on White Bear Ave. in Maplewood never has anything worth buying when I go there.

I have never been there to personally check it out, but there's a location in Roseville near Har Mar Mall. I believe it's at the northwest corner of Snelling Ave. and County Rd. B.
  • Boo522
    Boo522 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll check it out.
  • StarryOne
    StarryOne Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    There's a great Goodwill at Fairview and University in Saint Paul (just one block north of University). I have much better luck at that one than at the one near Har Mar. The one in Midway is much bigger and I always find good things there.
  • wibamagirl
    wibamagirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I wish we had a Goodwill in Detroit Lakes,we have a Boys and Girls Club,sorta the same thing.I got a great Eddie Bauer lambskin jacket( perfect shape) for 9.99.Probably a 100.00 value at least.I really miss my Goodwill in Wisconsin.I wish it was still a nonprofit store though.The B and G Club is.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I'd really suggest Arc's Value Village for clothes in addition to Goodwill, ladies. They actually arrange the clothing by size which saves the time you'd spend flicking through the racks. /headdesk