April Goals/Chalenges

Options
I've found myself slipping in the last two weeks. The excuses are innumerable... Spring break, can't get away from the kids, recent local break-ins have me afraid to run/walk before the kids get up, TOM, didn't sleep because I was helping my daughter with her science project... but that's just what they are- EXCUSES! Starting tomorrow I'm going to come back with a vengeance, and I'm looking for company.

Weather you're doing good and are just interested in a challenge, or you need a little extra to motivate you I'd love to hear your goals for this month. I'm hoping that we can inspire each other to kick butt in April!

My goals and challenges are:

CHALLENGE: 1,000 calorie burns at least 5 days a week, minimum, for the rest of the month.
GOAL1: weigh less than 210 by the 20th (my birthday)
GOAL2: reach 25 lbs lost by May 1 (that's about 7 lbs) OR fit in ALL of my 16s by the same date (some of them are smaller than others LOL).

Good luck to you all in your efforts this month and I hope to share your successes with you! =D

Replies

• moonpony
    moonpony Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to your thread, but my Goal is to get to 225 for my daughter's first birthday on May 2. That will get me back to 10 pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm at 330.5 now, so I think it is possible, though it will be a stretch. Good luck with your goals!
  • LadyShlee
    Options
    Just joining your group. Just joining the site, in fact. At 301. Need to lose enough to put me safe in the 200's in 30 days just to get the momentum started. I am a scared and tired momma who needs all the friends and help she can get and here in the real world, I have neither...really. Any words of inspiration or just your own successes will help me through this beginning stage. I need to live. I want to live. But somewhere, somehow, I forgot it all.
  • moonpony
    Options
    I'm a little late to your thread, but my Goal is to get to 225 for my daughter's first birthday on May 2. That will get me back to 10 pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm at 330.5 now, so I think it is possible, though it will be a stretch. Good luck with your goals!

apparently I can't type. I'm trying to lose 6.5 pounds, not 106.5 pounds in a month. :P
  • moonpony
    Options
    didn't manage 6.5 pounds last month, but I'm ok with the 4 pounds I did lose. It's not a race, afterall. :) How did everyone else's goals go?