Welcome-introductions!

Options
Feel free to introduce yourself! I'm hoping to really grow this group and keep it active. I love hearing how people are doing with the programs, good and or bad! I'm Kim, a wife and mother of 2 little boys. I'm a nurse and a stay at home mom. I've done 10 minute workouts with Tony, then TurboJam (love Chalene!), then TurboFire (haven't finished), currently Insanity and ChaLean Extreme. I got HipHopAbs, but it was a little too corny for me to do it more that a few times. Besides I tried it after Insanity, so it wasn't challenging. So thats me in a nutshell, how bout you?!

Replies

• Ballerina_Cara
    Options
    Hi! I'm Cara! I've bought a lot of Beachbody Programs, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Fire, Slim in 6, Brazilian Butt Lift. I used to work overnight at a hotel and the desk was across from the large TV. I just received Insanity last night and am planning to start today so I could definetly use some motivation and support to keep on track so feel free to add me. I like that it's a shorter time period and intense so I can get results I want before a bridal shower in June. I'm really nervous about this one for some reason and am hoping it turns into nervous energy that keeps me going!
  • sipseyab
    sipseyab Posts: 59
    Options
    HI! I'm Robin. I just ordered P90x and eagerly awaiting its arrival! I have Hip Hop abs, which is fun, and looking at Shawn T isn't a bad way to spend half and hour. ;-) I have two daughters - 14 and 9 - and really want to be a good role model for them.
  • MSWDiet
    MSWDiet Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    HEY BEACH BODY PEOPLE!

THIS LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE A GREAT GROUP. I DO INSANITY AND IT IS A HELL OF A WORK OUT AS ANYONE WHO HAS EVER TRIED IT CAN TELL YOU. I LIKE TO KEEP A ROTATION OF WORKOUTS TO RELIEVE BOREDOM AND KEEP THE BODY FROM BECOMING ACCUSTOMED TO THE SAME ROUTINE.

I'VE DONE THE FULL PROGRAM AND I'VE ALSO USED IT DIFFERENTLY TO SERVE MY NEEDS. RIGHT NOW IT IS INSANITY ALTERNATING WITH AN HOUR OF RUNNING SIX DAYS A WEEK. EACH INSANITY DAY I USE THE NEXT DVD IN LINE FROM BOTH THE FIRST 30 DAYS AND THE SECOND. I ALSO DO ABS AND STRENGTH DAILY.

I HAVE LIMITATIONS SO IT IS INSANITY MY WAY. HOWEVER, EVEN MODIFIED FOR DISABILITY THIS PROGRAM ROCKS. HOPE TO HEAR FROM OTHER "INSANE" FOLKS, LOL.
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone I have Hip hop abs, insanity, turbofire, slim in 6, and afew more. I recently finished a 30 day hip hop ab challenge and could see the definition starting to happen. I would like to work on a program 3 or 4 days a week and run 4 or more days a week. I am training for a half marathon in May and am going on a running cruise in July.
  • KimInsanityP
    Options
    I see we have some new members, I just wanted to say Welcome and feel free to introduce yourself and your workout program! Lets hold each other accountable!
  • Lilith47
    Lilith47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting the Insanity today! The fit test alone is a sweat - inducing workout!!! :-o Would love to know others who are somewhere at the beginning, to motivate each other and not slack off ;)
  • ladyjoie
    ladyjoie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm doing one more week of Turbo Jam, and then moving on to Insanity. Scary thought but I have to push myself!
  • julielynnbush
    julielynnbush Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the Chalean Extreme and Turbo Fire combination program which is 20 weeks. I've tried just the Chalean Extreme program and then got the turbo fire. I hope I can stick to the program, and am looking forward to results!
  • jessgwinn3
    Options
    Hello to all!! My name is Jess. I am a stay at home 27 year old mother of three amazing little boys. I have decided to challenge myself as I started to once before, but gave up, with insanity! I found this group and thought it would be a great way to receive and give motivation when needed by people going on the same program. Im super excited to start this journey! LETS GET IT!!!!!
  • rjo628
    rjo628 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I am a Beachbody fanatic! I love all of the workout dads i have purchased from there and i keep wanting more! (P90x, Hip Hop Abs, Chalean Extreme, Insanity, and Turbo Fire). I am going to start a hybrid program of Insanity and Chalean Extreme! Wish me luck :)
  • ElenakiFra
    ElenakiFra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello ppl! My name is Elena am from Greece, 25 years old mom of twins which they are 3.5 years old.After the twins ive turned into food especially fried food :? I didnt slim down after birth, i gained 17.6 lbs.Now that i found TFI am an addict!
    When i started it in Octomber 2012 i was 169.4 lbs and now am 136.4! I just love it.Now i have the best body i ever had! Looking forward to 20 week to see the final results :) Currently am in 18 week. When i will finish it ill start Chalean Xtreme.