Newbies

Options
Hey all!
Who is beginning or getting ready to begin Insanity for the first time?

Replies

• empress101
    Options
    I so want to give it a try. I have the DVDs for about 6 months now. I completed 2 wks then stopped. I am so ready to start and stay on track, will be starting on Monday (02/20/12). We can motive each other.
  • 1mcward
    1mcward Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am starting month 2 on Monday. Admittedly, I still cannot get through all the exercises without gasping for air and sometimes stopping, but I am feeling better and I dropped 2" off my middle and thighs. Still have 3" to go on middle and thighs, which I am guessing is about 15 more lbs. I tried P90X Kempo in the eve with my honey, and it was a breeze, so I know my cardio is better. I have never worked to the max like this before, so it's rewarding. I would love to stay motivated and check-in with you all on this journey!
  • Rachel122810
    Rachel122810 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am at the end of week 2 and it is sooo tiring!! but I love it
  • 1mcward
    1mcward Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How is the Insanity going or shall I say, how did it go?.. I ended up completing month two and had hoped for a bigger drop, however, I was a size 12 and went shopping today and I am a size 8. So, in conclusion, it does work and taking photos is important because it doesn't look like I've changed, but apparently I have. If you have completed it, great! I would love to hear your experience and results. If you have to recharge and restart, remember, it's 60 days and you can do it!!! Stay encouraged!!