Roll Call: How's everyone progressing?

Options
CoachXthea
CoachXthea Posts: 75 Member
Have you started insanity/P90X yet? How are you doing? Results? Still hesitating? Still have questions? Let me hear them.

I'll start first. I'm about 35 days week 7 into my P90X instanity hybrid. It rocks! My results have been amazing. I'm ramping it up with some E&E to help with energy during my workouts. I'm also doing the shakeology cleanse when applicable. Other than that I can't wait until 25 more days. Then I'm going to add Brazilian Butt Lift into the mix!

Replies

• mkgirl
    mkgirl Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm officially on phase two starting tomorrow. First 30 days behind me & it feels great. I never thought I would get this far LOL. But I love it. I am already thinking of what to do after p90x but honestly Insanity intimidates the hell out of me. Im thinking another round of p90x or p90x2.
  • CoachXthea
    Options
    I weighed in for scale back alabama which started Feb 15th I believe and I had lost 22 pounds in 10 weeks. I'm in my 8th week of P90X. So I lost that much in 8 weeks. Pretty darn good I would say. And INSANITY is brutal but it works.
  • Kperry4
    Kperry4 Posts: 4
    Options
    Nice job Ladies! I am doing Les Mills Pump these days. I mostly needed to tighten up and tone. Overall I lost 14 lbs. within the last year and a half or so. The program that I saw the most progress was Insanity The Asylum, which I did last summer. Keep pushing play and mix up the programs often to continuously see results! Best wishes to all. Kia Kaha! (be strong!)
  • mrdalton
    mrdalton Posts: 97
    Options
    Hi, my name is Megan and I have had P90X sitting on my shelf for at least a year now. I am scared to start. I am really scared I will gain weight from the muscle building. Dont get me wrong, I would love to have definition but I am so focused on getting that scale to drop every week. Sigh. Also I have a lot of trouble with breathing during cardio so I am nervous I wont be able to keep up. And I do not have the chin up bar - any ideas what to do without it? Thanks :)
  • CoachXthea
    Options
    I gained weight initially. So I stopped looking at the scale accept for every 30 days. I'm on day 61 and I'm down 27 lbs. But I did do the Insanity/P90X hybrid. The extra cardio help to stred more calories. And if you do your reps back to back to back it become a sort of cardio workout and makes lean muscle. At least that is what has worked for me. Feel free to inbox me with any other questions that you have.