Can't wait to start this! Thank you !!!!

Options
MeMountainMom
MeMountainMom Posts: 88 Member
Let the fun begin!

Replies

• CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!! So pumped!!!
  • mrscherry1
    Options
    I just started level 2, should I go back and start level 1 again do you think??? It wouldnt bother me at all!! lol:blushing:
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Im on it tomorrow morning! Really looking forward to making a start as I've heard so many success stories!
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    @mrscherry1 OMG I cant even imagine level 2 I'm dying on level 1....lol.....
  • mrscherry1
    Options
    @mrscherry1 OMG I cant even imagine level 2 I'm dying on level 1....lol.....
    You'll do just fine!! :flowerforyou:
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I ordered the 30DS but I do have the shred it with kettle bells. It is a great work. Hopefully 30DS will be here before week is out. I'm really excited about the challenge. I need this type of motivation!
  • Jjsugar2001
    Jjsugar2001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm really excited, I wanted to join a challenge group for ages. Bring on tomorrow!
  • shonovo
    shonovo Posts: 104
    Options
    I ordered the 30DS but I do have the shred it with kettle bells. It is a great work. Hopefully 30DS will be here before week is out. I'm really excited about the challenge. I need this type of motivation!

You can search for it on youtube and they have the full first workout on there that u can start before your dvd comes :)
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Really hoping this will help keep me motivated to do them. I have to wait until the eve when the kids are in bed - and honestly all I want to do by this point is lay on the sofa but have managed 3 days so far and will be doing the 4th in about 30 mins. Going to change into my workout clothes now so it'll be harder to not do it.

xx
  • mum32008
    mum32008 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started today and just wondered will you all just be doing your 30ds or other exercises as well?
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I plan to also go to the gym 4 days a week and do yoga once a week alongside the 30DS.

What size weights are you all using?
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I started today and just wondered will you all just be doing your 30ds or other exercises as well?

I will be doing 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30.
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I plan to also go to the gym 4 days a week and do yoga once a week alongside the 30DS.

What size weights are you all using?

I'm using 5 pound hand weights.
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Hello everybody - let the fun begin :laugh:
  • SallyGal4
    SallyGal4 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm half way through 30ds. So I'm looking for some recommendations for other Jillian DVDs.

I have plenty of options for cardio with videos and fitness tv. So while I'm a big fan of her cardio workouts, I was looking more for strength-centric DVDs. I was thinking of No More Trouble Zones, or Shredding With Weights for the rest of this challenge. Anyone here have those, or have any other ideas??

Thanks! :)
  • SallyGal4
    SallyGal4 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    As for weights, I'm using a mixture of 2, 3, 5, and 8 lb dumbbells (mostly 5 & 8). I need heavier ones as well. I like to lift as heavy as I can, but my upper body strength is still pretty varied, hence the multiple weights. :)
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options

You can search for it on youtube and they have the full first workout on there that u can start before your dvd comes :)

Thanks for the info!
  • KM1970
    KM1970 Posts: 20 Member
    Options

I have done 2 rounds of shred...the past 4 weeks I've been doing ripped in 30(I'm on level 3) alternating with 6 week 6 pack( currently on level 2). I also do one cardio day which is banish fat and boost metabolism, and 3-4 days I add 2-3 circuits of no more trouble zones.

I have lost 6 pounds, 3 inches from my waist, 3.5 inches from my hips, and 1 inch from each thigh.
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    super excited to start! :D
  • cool_charlotte
    cool_charlotte Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group today but I am jumping right in. I am excited to start. I am running as well so hopefully no injuries become involved!! YEAH!!!!