Need some WW friends :)

Options
Hi everyone

So I'm fairly new to all this, tried it once and gave up so this time I am determined not to!

I think one of the reasons for my failure was the lack of someone kicking me up the backside... and probably life itself.

I'm hoping maybe some of you would consider adding me as a friend, maybe we could journey together! :smile:

x

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    welcome,
    i can kick a good back side. can you take it? have another friend on here who wanted help also. when i tell her what i am hearing in her writing, she gets mad. well, eating over 4,000 mg of sodium and complaining your not losing weight. i can see it. anyway, it's a little hard at first getting use to the points. but, after awhile it smooths out. this is my 10+ time doing WW. this time i think it might
    work to the end. i would like to be a leader.
    good luck, you can add me if you would like.
  • AleksD3
    AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm doing WW but I'm not currently tracking here. I check in every day and catch up on my friends lives and occasionally post but don't track. Feel free to add me though! I'm loving WW these days! I don't know why but points work better for me than calorie counting.
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    add me please !!
  • sandi50lock
    sandi50lock Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    add me I need help also
  • lilsis10
    lilsis10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I also do WW. I go to the meetings, track here and count points. Maybe a bit obsessive, but it keeps my hand out of the cookie jar...usually.
  • libys
    libys Posts: 1
    Options
    Returning to WW after a one year+ run with a low carb plan. It's a difficult, but needed transition. I need HELP! Points Plus is unfamiliar territory.