Two Weeks In

Options
I just started Jillian Michael's 90 Day Body Revoultion. I am starting Week 3 tommorrow. I am very sore but trying to stay positive. Not a great change in weight but my clothes fit differently.

Replies

• Padmo
    Padmo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Any positive change is good right? I am starting it all tomorrow. Did you do the 7-day kickstart?
  • pinepl
    pinepl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow will see how it goes. Wish me luck! :happy:
  • dontstopbelieving3
    Options
    I am starting week 6 tomorrow. I have lost 13lbs, it is tough. I feel so much better!,
  • sebajl01
    sebajl01 Posts: 4
    Options
    I just started, 1 week in. I'm not really doing the kickstart though, I was so out of energy from sitting on my tush all winter and eating horribly I just couldn't get that extra cardio in. I've been following the diet but think i might not follow it to the T is the upcoming weeks, will probably do a little mixing and matching of the menu. Good luck to everyone

Just a heads up calculate your own calories, the calorie info provided is off on a lot of the recipes.
  • KimmyJ30
    KimmyJ30 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I've been doing her 30 Day Shred and have lost on that, but i am so excited to be doing this. I did Workout 1 so just wondering if i do that all week and then do a day or two of the cardio then go back? How is everyone else doing it?
    Good luck to everyone and looking forward to hearing everyone's progress!!!
  • brendalee727
    Options
    No I didn't. I just ate normally and stayed within my calorie range of 1200 calories. I still saw a difference in the way my clothes fit but not on the scale as others are saying. I am proud of myself because I am consistent both with the diet and the exercise part that what counts I guess.
  • brendalee727
    Options
    Good Luck!!!!
  • brendalee727
    Options
    Awesome, Thank you for joining this group. I just started week 3. Today I really had a great workout. I feel so much better too.
  • brendalee727
    Options
    Good Luck!!! Yeah I didn't do the actual meal plan or the kick start to the T I am just following a 1200 calorie diet based off the My Plate guidelines, because I want to do this long term.
  • brendalee727
    Options
    This is how I did it. I think this is how you are supposed to do it. Day 1 , Then Day 2, Then Cardio CD,Then Day 1,Day 2, Cardio then on the 7th day you take a break (no exercise) then repeat the entire rotation again for week 2. By then you really feel alittle more stronger and confident!!!
  • lrcerilli
    Options
    I am on day 37 and am seeing great changes. I am not weighing myself, but am measuring inches lost. My goal is to feel great in a pair of shorts and a tank top.

I did not attempt the kick start - trying to do that and 2 workouts a day would be a recipe for failure for me. I have stuck to a sensible 1200 calorie a day diet and have stayed on track with the exception of a nice dinner and a few 'low-cal" drinks on Saturday night (which keeps me going during the week).

Stick with a plan you can live with for the long haul.

P.S. Have Advil on hand at all times!
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Just started week 3 workout today !!! Loved every minute of it, was even surprise when Jillian said time for cooldown :)
    I don't think I'll follow the meal plan, try to stay under 1400 cal a day and see how it goes. Hope will stay motivated for 90 days. Good luck to everyone!
  • ttomlinson
    ttomlinson Posts: 22
    Options
    I just started recently and am not following her diet. I am sticking to 1200 calories a day. I lost my first pound :happy:
  • tamiwilder7
    Options
    Starting week two, loving it. I lost my 90 day meal plan at the grocery store, anybody interested in selling theirs?