boob shrinkage:(

Options
Cravenamanda
Cravenamanda Posts: 54 Member
Is anyone else noticing their bra fits looser.:( Weight loss is great, but only in the places I choose. lol

Replies

• mrshughes0810
    Options
    yes! i have to buy new bras!
  • MrsDouglas2U
    MrsDouglas2U Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!
  • sarabooth11
    sarabooth11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i got told if i lose my boobs, then I go back to Toronto ha ha ha ha... i said he can just pay to get them replaced, but put it on the gift registry! hahahahaha
  • MrsDouglas2U
    MrsDouglas2U Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i got told if i lose my boobs, then I go back to Toronto ha ha ha ha... i said he can just pay to get them replaced, but put it on the gift registry! hahahahaha

This cracks me up! I got the same thing too!! I was so excited that I was loosing boob mass and I've learned that , that's a no go! LOL, he said ummm " that's not a good thing, why take away my fun!" LOL Men!
  • Cravenamanda
    Cravenamanda Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good thing they have those bras at Victoria's secret that make you 2 sizes bigger lol. This is not fair, I had not much there to begin with.
  • elliottjane
    elliottjane Posts: 37
    Options
    My boobs are so small! They've always been on the small side,but come on! I've lost 10 pounds and went from a 36 B to a 34 A in 2 months. My fiance always said, "All I need is a handful," but they're not even close to a handful anymore :(