10 Canine Commandments

Options
So, my boyfriend linked me to this earlier and I couldn't resist posting it :-)

http://wheresmysammich.com/images/5542.jpg

Definitely worth a read if you're thinking of getting a dog :P xx

Replies

• happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Awww.....it makes me feel a bit sad.

I love it though!! So true.... except the 'I choose not to bite your hand' I guess this does not apply to my cheeky bundle of mischief? (I have the bite marks and ripped skin on my knuckles to prove it! haha)

Thanks for sharing!!
  • oouurr__aayylleeyycan
    Options
    I said the same thing to my boyfriend about how it makes me feel sad reading it, thinking about how other people look after their dogs. But it's nice at the same time, knowing we treat ours like a bloody prince haha.

Glad you're enjoying your puppy - the nibbling will stop soon haha!! My aunt's labrador had puppies recently and I had some ballet pumps on that have little bows at the front and my god did they enjoy biting them!! xx
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Awww.....it makes me feel a bit sad.

I love it though!! So true.... except the 'I choose not to bite your hand' I guess this does not apply to my cheeky bundle of mischief? (I have the bite marks and ripped skin on my knuckles to prove it! haha)

Thanks for sharing!!

Omg...Your puppy is so cute! Yes, this does make me a little sad, but it is also true! Though if you ask my husband being a dog in our house means you are spoiled rotten...lol!
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    awww! So true!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a cat lover (you'd never guess huh?) but *GULP* that bought a lump to my throat, especially the 10th one. Most of those points apply to owning any animal.
  • moeviegrl
    moeviegrl Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who got a little tirey-eyed reading that. I am reposting that picture up on my dog's facebook. And yes...my dog has a facebook. LOL!
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    so sweet. Love it!