discouraged in myself..and my Aunt Flo.

Options
just need to vent. Did Day One/Week Three today.. ok ... STARTED to do Fire 45 EZ...barely finished the first part. What is it about the first day of a period that makes everything seem impossible? UGH. I was tired, more uncoordinated, crampy and in tears... and yesterday I ROCKED Fire 45!!
So, instead of just pushing thru.. .i just turned it off. :(

Tomorrow.. I PROMISE to rock HIIT 20!!

Replies

• maranatha777
    Options
    Hey don't feel bad, today was my first day for that TOM too. I didn't work out at all and gorged myself with ice cream :embarassed:
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    i just "grazed" on my kids food
  • MrsPrettyInPink6
    MrsPrettyInPink6 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I COMPLETELY understand. Couldn't make it through 55EZ a few days ago. TOM wiped me out!
  • hiitrocks
    hiitrocks Posts: 100
    Options
    we all have our bad days...I have had a few! On my first try of fire 55ez, I got 20 minutes in and had to give up, only because I hadn't let my dinner go down enough and it was coming back up! I felt awful about it but did it the next day instead of fire 30 to prove to myself I could do it. Tomorrow is a new day!
  • Trinichica
    Trinichica Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey guys when you skip a day of Fire becasue of Aunt Flo or whatevera other reason, so you do the workout you missed the following day, or do you do the workout that was scheduled?
  • jpbenjamin
    jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hey guys when you skip a day of Fire becasue of Aunt Flo or whatevera other reason, so you do the workout you missed the following day, or do you do the workout that was scheduled?

I actually missed a day yesterday but decided to just double up today and do 2 workouts, because if not, i won't have a hrest day until next Wednesday...and that just seems toooo far away!