IT'S A GIRL!

Kenzietea2
Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
I just found out this morning and I am so excited! Melodie Manouchehri due to arrive 9/6/12! The ultrasound was perfect! :love:

Replies

• missemmapeel
    missemmapeel Posts: 69 Member
    How wonderful, congratulations!!! I also love the name Melodie- we've had it on our list of possible names, but are gravitating more towards Gabrielle Grace at the moment (I'm having a girl too, due July 16). She will be a little sister for my two year old.

Is this your first? I love having a daughter and am thrilled to be having another.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Yes she is my first! Thank you :) Melodie is my mother's name! We haven't decided on middle names yet though! Girls are so much fun, I have an adorable, hilarious niece who is excited to get a cousin.

Congrats to you as well, July is closer than you think!
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    I have two girls and they are the best!! CONGRATS!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Congrats!! It's so much fun when you find out the sex because then you can start shopping and invisioning your life with your little girl. :smile:
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Congratulations!!!!!!!! What a beautiful name too :)
  • newma6
    newma6 Posts: 100 Member
    Congrats...that is so exciting! I am hoping for a girl. I am 15 weeks. My next checkup is the 27th and I'll be a little over 16 weeks, so hopefully they will schedule mine soon!