Ripped in 30????

Options
Has anyone done this DVD? That's the one I'm starting for this challenge. What were your results?

Replies

• AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Not yet - I am on Day 2, LEvel 2 of the 30DS now, but I do have the DVD looking at me from the shelf........ perhaps when I finish the 30DS I will give it a go!

Good luck :smile:
  • eleslie1989
    eleslie1989 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    iv not done it but it came in a boxset with my 30DS. i get bored really easily of the same workout so i think im going to mix it up by going between ripped in 30, 30DS and No more trouble zones. if you give it a go let me know how you find it :) and il do same
  • beautybandit1
    Options
    **** THANKS LADIES *****

I will definitely let you know how it's coming along. W1D1, here I come! :wink:
  • KM1970
    KM1970 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am on level 3 now. I am alternating it with 6 week 6 pack and a couple of other jm dvds...I started in mid March and I've lost 6 pounds and about 8 inches...
  • eleslie1989
    eleslie1989 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    thats amazing! well done! just shows the progress we can all make if we stick at it.
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Ripped in 30 for my 30 days...did my first day today and OMG...I was SO out of breath!!! Looks like I'll be sticking with the modified moves for a while!