Week 2!!!

Options
Learnin2LuvMe
Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
Hey girls,great job on the hard work yall put in last week,i am very proud of you all!!!
So today is the day we start on the 30 DS,you can also add any other exercise to the routine..
Some more goals for this week,is to drink at least 8 glasses of water,add a veggie to your day,and keep up with the fruit!!!
Our mini goal for this week is to do 50 crunches before you go to bed,you can break it up during the day,after your workout,or right before you go to sleep!! If you have any questions,please feel free to msg me or Meka..You have done great so far,please don't give up!!!!

Replies

• Ms_NewNew
    Ms_NewNew Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I just finished doing the 30DS whoo glad that is over with lol. Since I just started the Turbo Fire program I will be doing the shred on days of the shorter workouts of TF.. so maybe 3 times a week. Good luck girls!! Cant wait to see how you all do with the program :)
  • meka2206
    meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    LOve the new challenge for the week!! cant wait to see everyone's results!!
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Crunches..eek!! :brokenheart: LOL
    Hope I do better at these than the pushups :laugh:
    Good luck ladies
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon! I like the idea of the water and the veggie because I really do not add veggies at any meal! I am on day 4 of Level 1 in the 30 Day shredd... Dont worry I will more than likely need some extra days on Level 2 LOL!!!!! So far so good but I must admit that I am still a little sore even after day 4! I wanted to give you all a heads up that dont worry if the scale moves up at first, u will loose weight but mainly inches with this 30DS!!!! Good luck to everyone!!!
  • 123chichin
    Options
    I can't weigh-in till Wednesday or start the shred till Tuesday or Wednesday :-(

But I've done the other challenges.

I'll also do the Shred on my run days.

Keep up the great work folks!
  • MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options
    I wont be able to start with the 30D's till next week, so I'll be a week behind...also, I don't know how much of it I can do since my back really limits my exercise. But I will do my best! Also, I just saw the challenge...so I'll have to make them up tomorrow and do 100 crunches in the day...aah! Good luck ladies!