Day 19

Options
I didn't see a thread so I figured I would start one. I know I am probably a day or two behind those who have done it without breaks but feel free to comment if you'd like. I am going to do my day 19 in a few minutes.

Replies

• Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Finally got around to day 19. One more day at level 2. I actually did cardio 3 times this week. Once was just walking hills but the other 2 times it was 40 minutes of elliptical at my max exercise heart rate. I notice my stamina is much better now. I'm actually managing the double jump ropes. With the yoga I've done this last couple weeks I can hold the static lunge much better although they still burn quite a bit.
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I took a few days off, but completed Day 19 today. I haven't lost any weight since starting, but think I am losing inches (I didn't measure, so I'm just going by how my clothes fit).
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Still doing Level 2 -- the thought of moving on to 3 is scary. I think I'm going to stay at 2 for a while longer, I still haven't mastered half the moves. The worst is the last abs - the plank with the rotating leg. I have not been able to finish it without stopping.
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day 19 of 30 Day Shred: Level 2. I was finally able to make it through circuit 3! Whahoo!