Week 2,Day 2!

Options
Learnin2LuvMe
Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
Hey girls! So how did everyone do on the challenge yesterday? I did pretty good..ate my fruit,and vegetable,maybe about 6 glasses of water..I did do 30ds and included turbofire with the 50 crunches..it was tough and I woke up with my stomach so sore,but it's a good feeling! So let's step it up a notch today and go hard! We have 6 more days to weigh in,so let's go!!!

Replies

• MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options
    I need to do the crunches...doing them as soon as I post this. I'm doing horrible with the water...I just can't seem to get myself to keep hydrated...sigh...
  • meka2206
    meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I did alright yesterday. I got my fruits and veggies and also did my crunches. I STILL need to go pick up the 30ds but havent really just had time to do that. I will try to pick it up today after work. I added my push ups with it just to get a lil work out but will def do it big tomorrow morning.. i NEED to catch up
  • Ms_NewNew
    Ms_NewNew Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I had a toothache last night but woke up early to do day 1 workout.....this afternoon I will do todays
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did turbo fire & 30DS, drank a gallon of water, yay!! I got my fruit and veggies in, but didn't get to the crunches =/

Today, I've been running errands all morning and just got my turbo fire in and will get the shred in some time later in the day. Got my fruit and veggies in and working on my water for the day... gotta remember the crunches lol.

We can do this ladies!!! :)
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm just joing the group so I'm a little behind. However, I started 30DS yesterday and it kicked my butt! I also spent 26 minutes walking various speeds on the treadmill. Today, I included 14 apples slices in my lunch so that's my fruit for the day.

I haven't posted any full body pics yet b/c they look disgusting but I guess I can suck it up for the team...

msmotivated86

SW 228
    CW 219
    GW 190 (for right now but 180 in the future)
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great job girls on everything! Ya'll are doing a good job! Just imagine what we will look like 6 weeks from now if we keep it up! I want to welcome a new friend Msmotivated86 to the group! You will do great and if you need any help just let us know!
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    No veggies yesterday , today I got everything done, but under where I personally like to be with the water.
    Feeling the 30Ds in my thighs today
    :drinker:
  • meka2206
    meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WELCOME Msmotivated86!!