Have you tried shakeology?

Options
I just began MFP, and now joined the SSDown. I read a bit online about Shakeology, but want to know if anyone has taken it, or even done the cleansing regime?

Replies

• hparker2
    hparker2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have tried shakeology and loved it so much that I became a beachbody coach! It is really amazing! I regularly use the chocolate flavor and love to mix is with frozen fruit, especially various berries. now that the weather is warming up, I blend it, then stick it in the freezer for about thirty mins and it'll get thicker and a little icey! Soo yummy! Strawberry is also good. I have noticed a big difference since using it. My nails and hair are stronger (hair shinier) and skin has cleared up a lot. I have noticed my regularity improve. One thing that has been great too is the mental clarity part. I don't get upset as easily, I have a much easier time just keeping my mnd clear. I also do turbofire, so the proteins in the shakeology have really been helping me in terms of muscle toning. I'm starting to get some nice ab definition :) In terms of the cleanse, this will be my first cleanse. I wanted to get a group together for the support system. This way, we can all hold each other accountable. I have done a ton of research on the cleanse and know many who have done this and results are amazing. Some people have lost about 8 pounds, not to mention the great feeling after getting rid of all those toxins.