Day #2 plyo cardio circuit COMPLETE!! Review...

Options
secretgirl4611
secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
Wow! today's workout was intense for sure I had sweat in my eyes and it burned them lol irritated eyes =s a good workout today. haha.. Well how did you all do?! Did "everyone in this group" complete day 2???
HOPE SO, LETS GET IT DONE EVERYONE!!!!

cuz I can tell already that if we all do it, we will be that much closer to our body goals and we will achieve being fit as well...
:)

CANT WAIT FOR Day #3 tomorrow!!

Replies

• SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Just finished!!! I forgot how much that workout kills. My eyes were also burning from all of the sweat! Those baskeball drills KILL me!!!

Great job!! :)
  • elise2013
    elise2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! is all I have to say right now. it was tough, i took a lot of breaks but I'm not giving up
  • SweetxRose
    Options
    Hardest workout I've ever done now I'm afraid to do the rest. Had sweat in my eyes 6 minutes in
  • ericalee27
    ericalee27 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    The warm up had me breathing hard!!! It felt good to complete it though! :)
  • anorrybot
    anorrybot Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Every time I do Insanity I whine and cry the whole time. But the results you get don't lie. I have to take breaks just like the people in the videos but I always try to dig deep and go as hard as I can. I can't wait for the "rest" day!
  • AKartes11
    AKartes11 Posts: 30
    Options
    I won't lie, the first two weeks, I couldn't wait for the rest day too... But the last two weeks, I hate the rest day, it makes me feel lazy, then the day after rest day I'm more tired :(
  • newlife4cindy
    newlife4cindy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It wasn't pretty, but I did finish it! And going on little sleep, i had been sooo tired. i pushed through and felt energized afterward! I am excited because i can tell this is going to get REAL results!
  • coolhead
    coolhead Posts: 5
    Options
    The warm up alone was intense! My body has never ached this much. Is it bad that it hurts to walk? Should I even do day 3, or should I rest?
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    im onto day 7 now, day 2 was the most challenging so far! wait till you get to the recovery day, youll be laughing at how easy it is in comparrison. for real. there is light, a little light, but its still light at the end of the week 1 tunnel! lol
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    I won't lie, the first two weeks, I couldn't wait for the rest day too... But the last two weeks, I hate the rest day, it makes me feel lazy, then the day after rest day I'm more tired :(

i couldnt agree more, and i felt cheated on cardio abs too, iu almost wanted to replay it and do it twice. lol....im betting i wont be so cocky by the end of week 2 tho! lol