Kjersti Cote's Cleanse Schedule

Kjersti is John Anderson, the founder of Isagenix's daughter. Here's how she recommends doing the cleanse:

Kjersti Cote
Okay Everyone!

For those that are starting their last 2 days of cleansing, lets kick some booty!

Hopefully everyone enjoyed their 7 replenishing days, (a bit longer due to Easter).

For some of you, I was told that you feel absolutely wiped after cleansing. You might be the "nightly cleansing" person. For others, I heard that you had so much energy, you were obsessively cleaning the house! haha

Cleansing is simple but can be challenging at times. This is where your strong will steps in and says "It's just cleansing and I can do this!"

Your body should feel strong and resilient as you move through your cleanse. If you don't feel this way, replenish more and more with shakes, Ionix, Product B etc. until you feel strong to cleanse.

The body takes time to heal so if you're fairly new at this, keep replenishing and strengthening!

Here is my schedule. Follow it if you'd like! Remember, do what feels right for you. Listen to your body! (BTW, thanks Melinda White Chaffee for creating a document in our group!)

What is an alternative (Kjersti's) Cleanse Day Schedule?
8am 1 oz. Ionix
9am CFL drink
10am IsaDelight
11 am 2 Snacks/Nat. Accelerator
12pm CFL drink
1pm IsaDelight
2pm 2 Snacks
3pm CFL drink
4pm IsaDelight
5pm 2 Snacks/Nat. Accelerator
6pm CFL drink
7pm IsaDelight
8pm 2 Snacks (Only if needed)
*Note: You may use up to 4 IsaDelight Plus Chocolates on Cleanse AND Shake Days! USE THEM!
**Note: Do not take Ageless Essentials/Vitamins on Cleanse Days except Product B.
***Note: On Cleanse Days, you may drink a caffeine free organic herbal tea, but do not add sweetener (even Stevia) and do not use the tea to replace your water consumption during the day.
****Note: If you have blood sugar issues, you may eat 1/8 of an organic apple when you eat your IsaDelight Plus Chocolates on your Cleanse days.

Replies

• Thanks for sharing this!
  • My pleasure! I like keeping things here, because it's easier than scrolling through the FB page to find docs! Plus, I get feedback from my super motivated myfitness Pals!!
  • k_marr08
    k_marr08 Posts: 5 Member
    yes thank you!! that's great!!