week 2,day 3!

Options
Learnin2LuvMe
Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
Hey girls,how is everyone today? I am not feeling to well this morning..have a sore throat and stuffy nose.Shoulders extremely sore,but won't let that get in the way of my workouts! How's your progress going this week?
Already Wednesday,my how the week flies! We got 4 days til weigh in,so if you haven't done good so far,it's not too late!
Get your water in,veggies,fruit,your workout on and don't forget your crunches!! Have a great day luvs!

Replies

• msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Today is going great so far. I'll be doing 30DS when I get home at 1pm and I plan on doing it again later today. It's still kicking my butt though! I was wondering how everyone else is doing with the dvd. I find it hard to keep up and get very tired but I guess I need to just push through the burn. It's a harder workout for me than the gym! Hopefully I'll have results that I'm proud of in the end. I'm also a little nervous about weigh in but we'll see...
  • Ms_NewNew
    Ms_NewNew Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Stay on it hun....I WILL STALK YOU DAILY lol.....Im hanging in there, its not easy but Im sure we are gonna see results, just gotta watch our eting as well.

FEEL BETTER !!!!!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies! So sorry I wasnt here yesterday...Work has been so crazy and stressful, then my daughter got this viral infection so I did the run arounds yesterday... I did get my day 5 30DS in yesterday and drank water but not enough. And since things have been so crazy I ended up not having a chance to cook and we ate out! Feel horrible about it so I have decided I need to start cooking at home and if I have to, on sundays make extra food so that there is extra during the week for when I have days like yesterday........

With that said, this morning I did NOT do my 30 day shred day 6 because like I told you my daughter is sick and just wanted to feel me next to her so I didnt get up early. I will however get this workout in today after work. I was planning on doubling up on level 1 today, but I will be happy just getting it done at least once. I am already working on my water and am aiming for 10 cups for today. Not sure if I will get the fruit in (they just seem soooo SWEET) and I am not a big sweet person (except chocolate LOL). My veggies is something I really want to work on because I tend to lack that a lot! Being hispanic and all, I was not taught very many dishes that iclude lots of veggies unless it was "caldos" (soups, broths) so I will be looking up different recipes to work on this!

I cant wait for weigh in and hope to see some loss, but I did want to mention that sometimes, with the 30DS you gain at the beginning so dont be discouraged if that happens. Trust me, the inches will fall and you will see the difference. Before and after pics and measurements are so helpful!!!! The burn does get better too! By day 7, level 1 is so much more easier and then comes level 2 (which I personally hate with a passion). I feel like I am going to die LOL!!! I LOVE LEVEL 3 though! Makes you sweat like crazy.......okay ladies now that I caught you all up on my last 2 days.......I will see you later and good luck to all. Stay Strong!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Welcome msmotivated86!!!!
  • meka2206
    meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Today is going well and will do the dvd this evening since i dont have school..will get my fruit in for my snack and my veggies in for dinner. I already hit my 8 cups but going for another 4 before the day is over. Hope you feel better Leah and everyone stay motivated bc we can do this! ALL of the results will happen when you stick with it!
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Have not done my 30Ds yet today as I am so freaking sore :tongue: Also have not done my walk yet today as I couldn't walk to school this morning as I had a business meeting today. Anyhow will walk while my daughter is at dance class, and will do the shred before survivor .
    Slack on the water too..better get in gear hehe :drinker:
  • msmotivated86
    Options
    Welcome msmotivated86!!!!

THANKS!!! glad to be here!
  • msmotivated86
    Options
    Stay on it hun....I WILL STALK YOU DAILY lol.....Im hanging in there, its not easy but Im sure we are gonna see results, just gotta watch our eting as well.

FEEL BETTER !!!!!

STALK! LOL I need it though so stay on me and I'll do the same. I'm really gonna try to do it again tonight after bible study...
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are doing so awesome!!!
    @Msmotivated,i was the same way when i first started 30ds it does get better,your endurance level will change,i remember wanting to die doing those jumping jacks,lol..But you are doing great!!
    @raqufern,hope your lil girl feels better soon,i know how that can get!! N o i wish i didnt have a sweet tooth!!lol mine can get real bad,and im the same way with vegtables,im kinda picky,i like them on my salads or it has to be in my food or on the side..but hey as long as we get them in,lol
    @Meka,great job on the water!! im slacking a little,but its going down slloowwllyy!!!
    @xoTLCxo girl i am so sore too,my shoulders have never felt this way before,feels like i got ranned over by a bus!! LOL,hope it goes away soon!!!

Keep up the great work girls,it will pay off!!!