I'm Back

Options
Hi everyone! Sorry I missed all of last week!! TOM and a sinus infection!! :embarassed: I felt so bad I was unable to do any workouts. I am all better now and ready to go!!! I'll be doing some form of TJ during lunch just not sure which one yet!:bigsmile:

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

:flowerforyou:
Erica

Replies

• gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    Yay! I was wondering where everyone got off to. Sorry to hear you were down sick, glad you're feeling better.

I did the 20-minute workout this morning followed by 23 minutes of Rodney Yee. And I think last Friday I did Cardio Party 2.

Happy Monday, everyone!
  • ericalynn82279
    ericalynn82279 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

I just did Cardio Party Live for the first time! That was pretty intense! Love the two turbos!!!
  • gxm17
    Options
    Hey, I just did Cardio Party Live this morning! I love the two live workouts and wish there were more.
  • gxm17
    Options
    I did Turbo Sculpt this morning, 5lb and 6lb weights.
  • ericalynn82279
    Options
    Good job with the Turbo Sculpt! I love the Live ones also! I did Cardio Party Live again today. I love that it is such high energy for 30 min. Perfect when I don't have an hour!!
  • gxm17
    Options
    Yes! The 30-minute Live workouts give me time to add in 20 minutes of yoga. They are on my high rotation list.

I did Cardio Party 2 this morning. So far, it's my favorite "full length" Cardio Party. But I'm thinking about buying #3 to see if it works for me.
  • gxm17
    Options
    Can't believe we're already up to week 5. Those days really flew by.

I did Cardio Party Remix followed by Rodney Yee's Forward Bends. This week I'll have extra me time in the morning so I'm hoping to squeeze yoga in every day.
  • ericalynn82279
    Options
    I am still doing cardio party live during lunch and trying to get in 10000 steps everyday. The weeks are flying by. I am anxious to take my measurements again but am holding off until the six weeks is up. I have only lost about 4 pounds since this started but I feel like my clothes are looser!
  • gxm17
    Options
    A missed a day sick in bed, but came back today with Turbo Sculpt using 5 lb. and 6 lb. weights. Not easy but felt good once I was done. Followed that with Rodney Yee's Strengthen Your Core. My clothes are getting looser too. That's a great trend we've got going on!
  • gxm17
    Options
    Friday, week 5. We're almost there!

Well, I probably shouldn't have done the Turbo Sculpt on Wednesday because I spent the rest of the day in bed sick. Felt better yesterday but played it safe and just did a 23-minute gentle yoga practice in the morning. Today I did the 20-minute workout followed by Rodney Yee's Forward Bends. I'm going to try to make up the two workout days I missed this weekend.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Sorry I missed all of last week!! TOM and a sinus infection!! :embarassed: I felt so bad I was unable to do any workouts. I am all better now and ready to go!!! I'll be doing some form of TJ during lunch just not sure which one yet!:bigsmile:

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

:flowerforyou:
    Erica

So glad to hear you're feeling better!! :flowerforyou:
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Friday, week 5. We're almost there!

Well, I probably shouldn't have done the Turbo Sculpt on Wednesday because I spent the rest of the day in bed sick. Felt better yesterday but played it safe and just did a 23-minute gentle yoga practice in the morning. Today I did the 20-minute workout followed by Rodney Yee's Forward Bends. I'm going to try to make up the two workout days I missed this weekend.

Hope you're feeling better!!
  • gxm17
    Options
    Oh boy, I think I over did it today. I started with Cardio Party Remix followed by Billy Blanks' Ab Bootcamp, Barbara Benagh's Yoga for Neck and Shoulders and Exhale's Body Sculpt Abs and Stretch. I'm exhausted. And famished. At least I have a ton of exercise calories banked!
  • ericalynn82279
    Options
    Wow, gmx!!!! Eat!!!!

I did the 20 min workout plus a 2 mi walk!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
  • gxm17
    Options
    Week 6! I can't believe it. Wow, that went by fast. I did the 20-minute workout this morning followed by my fave yoga practice, Rodney Yee's forward bends.
  • gxm17
    Options
    I did Turbo Sculpt this morning (5lb and 6lb weights) followed by Exhale's Body Sculpt abs and stretch. I'm really liking the Exhale abs and stretch as an add-on for 10 minutes of abs and 10 minutes of stretch. The abs get a good non-traditional workout and the stretches are held long enough to really sink into.
  • gxm17
    Options
    I did Cardio Party Remix this morning followed by a little yoga (Susan Grant's Back Relief & Flexibility). I ordered the Turbo Fire Starter pack yesterday and I'm hoping it comes in this week so I can try it over the weekend.
  • gxm17
    Options
    I did the Live Booty Sculpt this morning but I replaced the floor ab work with the "Ab Rehab" segment on my new Jessica Smith workout Flat Abs Five Ways. Followed that with another new DVD Rodney Yee's Core Cross Train "Strengthen" practice.