Encouragement

Options
As we are going through this har task, we must remember that progress is not just about loosing lbs and inches but also the smaller acheivements such as walking up a flight of stairs without being out of breath. Or maybe your endurance level has increased and you are sleeping better at nights. Count all the small things along with the big ones as you are on your way to your dream body. Be blessed and positive

Replies

• MissKittles
    Options
    I like your message. A few years ago I joined a gym and had to drink water every minute while I was on the elliptical. Now I can go hardcore for 20 minutes (longer if I try) without being out of breath and thirsty. I can also go up and down the stairs without being out of breath.
  • lundynn23
    Options
    now thats what I call progress. Just a few months back I couldnt even go up a flight of stairs without getting tired now I can skip all the way lol. I like counting little progress cause it makes me feel like even though I cant see it I am progressing
  • amontes410
    Options
    I like your encouragement message......

Great changes may not happen right away, but with effort even the
    difficult may become easy.
    - Bill Blackma

I have made a couple small changes that have great results. 1. My greatest treat was to sleep in... now i get up early to workout and i have to to eat breakfast..... I am now more energetic and in a better mood.
  • OmegaSkye
    OmegaSkye Posts: 16
    Options
    Encouragement is always appreciated! :3

You know, it's funny how fast time passes. It'll be next year before we know it, and I hope that we're all a lot closer to our goals. We just gotta hang in there (oh, and survive Thanksgiving when it rolls around!)
  • lundynn23
    Options
    Sleep is our friend. Most dont understand that your body repairs in its sleep because its relaxed. Your muscles repair in your sleep thats why you wake up soar after a good workout. Without adequate amount of sleep your body is constantly tired and it can actually make you gain weight or stall loosing weight. So keep getting those zzzzzzzzzz
  • lundynn23
    Options
    Thanksgiving . I look at it as thanks for giving me extra lbs to loose. You know there is absolutely nothing wrong with eating the food just as long as its portioned. I think that most people dont understand that you have to eat to loose weight or your body goes into starvation mode and it hoards food because it doesnt know when you are going to eat again. Thats why people can weeks without eating cause your body just eats up all its stored fat. So eat during thanksgiving but be proportioned and exercise. We will survive !!!!!!!