Cardio Recovery

Options
MJ7910
MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
Is anyone else excited about cardio recovery day! today is that day for me and i really need it because my muscles are SORE after completing plyo and power and resistance. ouch.

Replies

• Pip_squeak
    Pip_squeak Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Yep! I look forward to this day and rest day. Bad thing tho' is because of the type of workout it is I have to force myself to do it.
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    It was a good break today! I did feel like I could have done another cardio workout BUT I know I won't feel that way next week at this time!
  • mbielak
    mbielak Posts: 47
    Options
    It was nice to do this one. Even though it's easier you still get a nice burn in the legs. Pure Cardio next, Yeah!!!!
  • tsaustin
    tsaustin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Recovery felt great this morning but I am ready to get back to the cardio.

Tarsha
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Did this today - very little calorie burn but the streching felt amazing!
  • MJ7910
    Options
    thank god i get this today! i need it!!
  • mbielak
    mbielak Posts: 47
    Options
    Cardio Recovery is done.
  • SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    LOL i was doing my insanity (cardio recovery) and was in a downward facing dog... and my dog walked in the room stopped right next to me and fricken did a downward facing dog stretch herself... it was too much! I busted a gut and lost the pose :)
  • MJ7910
    Options
    LOL i was doing my insanity (cardio recovery) and was in a downward facing dog... and my dog walked in the room stopped right next to me and fricken did a downward facing dog stretch herself... it was too much! I busted a gut and lost the pose :)

that's awesome! one of those things where you wish you had a picture
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I could do without this workout...I only burned 103 calories today from doing it. Had to go for a run to feel like I accomplished something....
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I like Cardio Recovery, yeah I burn less but I actually find it difficult and really "feel the burn"...the stretching is great too!
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    it is recovery stretching etc. I really consider it a rest day. Even though it really isn't "easy" you don't get your HR up like insanity workouts.