Day#3 Complete! :) Cardio Power & Resistance..

Options
secretgirl4611
secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
O my lol... yes this workout was great!! However, yesterday was the day that I finally ate exceptionally good and then my "friends" wanted to chill so we did, which with them is "drinking". and I'm not a BIG drinker these days.. but I drank cuz they say im no fun to chill with if I'm not drinkin with them. So, I got buzzed and I made really poor choices and ate bad junk food due to beer munchies. Well, today, I woke up with a slight hangover ughh and feeling nasty due to eating horribly, so I went back to bed till 2pm. When I woke up I ate my breakfast. then awhile later did my Insanity workout..
I just wish I didnt have to drink, I really dont even like it, I would prefer a body over a party but o well..

Um, is it possible to sweat out a hangover cuz now that I finished working out I feeeel wayyyy better :)

So yeaup this shows my commitment I could have said F the workout but nah I did it ne ways :) !

Replies

• MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    :drinker: heheh
  • newlife4cindy
    newlife4cindy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Okay...so I did my workout 2 hours after i ate and i still almost puked! and i didn't feel i was even close to keeping up, but i guess i was pushing hard for my body. but this program is exactly what i need to get my booty in shape and i'm loving it! dizzy and puking or not....lol. 368 calories burned.
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I love this workout!! I think that the belt kicks are my favorite! :)
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Yup. Its near impossible to do Insanity after you eat. I learned after one time. I almost puked like 20 times. Never again!.