Any breast feeding moms want to join along with me?

Options
Hi! I'm 6 weeks pp and breast feeding. I gained 38 lbs in pregnancy and have lost all but 12 of it. Anyone want to join me while we manage bf and eating healthy and losing some weight?

Replies

• padmaka
    padmaka Posts: 3
    Options
    Also it doesn't matter how much you have to loose or how many months old your baby is.. Would just be nice to have some support.
  • N4monsters
    N4monsters Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have an almost 6month old and am still EBF! I am normally around 120lbs, but got up to 170lbs with my last one. I have about 10 more pounds to loose. It's sticking around really stubbornly :(
  • padmaka
    padmaka Posts: 3
    Options
    What all are you doing to lose? You have lost a lot! Add me if you want, we can lose together!
  • Luunila
    Luunila Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I could really use some support! I gained 70lbs with this pregnancy. I gained exactly the same amount with my last too, but it came off pretty easily the first time (within 5 months), but this time I lost 32lbs the first 2 weeks and haven't budged in 3 weeks! I'm breastfeeding too. I'm going to start working out again next week. But I really need accountability with my eating. So I'll send you a friend request.
  • kaycaputo
    Options
    Hi. I would love to join in the group. Can I add you girls?

My baby was born June 2014. She is my third child and I gained 50 lbs with her!
    I still have 30 lbs to go. It's kinda hard to know how much calories I should consume daily while breastfeeding.
  • kaycaputo
    Options
    Omg. I just realized this post if from 2012!!!