A challenge for May - Hot Scots in May?

Options
DoctorKyrina
DoctorKyrina Posts: 130 Member
I've noticed things have been quiet here, so I'm going to propose a challenge for the month of May. Whether you're already on a plan, want to start one, or want an excuse to ramp it up, this may be the challenge for you. Summer is coming up and I challenge each of you to start June with a body honed by efforts in May. It's open to all members, and will have perhaps tiny internet rewards for those who lose either the most percentage each week or overall, or who just make good milestones.

I was thinking we'd start on the 1st and do weekly weight-in measurements. I know the timing would likely be odd, but I'd probably accept starting weights from around a few days before the beginning of May (so weigh-ins from 26 April to 1 May) and then weekly weigh ins due by each Wednesday. I can track it and make charts each week.

I'm still pondering details, but I wanted to see what the interest would be.

Replies

• indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Love a challenge even if its just keeping me focused (I'm on my last 6 lbs and they are a challenge!) getting everyone to just do something different each week would be great
  • DoctorKyrina
    Options
    Love a challenge even if its just keeping me focused (I'm on my last 6 lbs and they are a challenge!) getting everyone to just do something different each week would be great

I like that idea. I based the idea off of another challenge I'm doing, but I'll certainly make it more about the different activities and less about the weight :)

Good luck with those last 6lbs!
  • Indolent
    Indolent Posts: 12
    Options
    This is a good idea, Doc!
  • SnookiBaby92
    Options
    I'd be interested in this, one problem - I get weighed weekly on a Thursday haha!! xx
  • longbird
    longbird Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Count me in :-)
  • DoctorKyrina
    Options
    I'd be interested in this, one problem - I get weighed weekly on a Thursday haha!! xx

I may open up the weigh in times a bit. They'll definitely end on the Monday or Tuesday. I won't stop early weigh ins (and you can maybe check in on the Thursday the 26th of April as well)
  • lizlee8
    lizlee8 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yes! Let's do this!
    I'm in! :flowerforyou:
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Challenges help keep me focussed and on track. I'm all for it. :)
  • SheenaDuguid
    SheenaDuguid Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i would definitely be interested - I've just started back and need to be focused - got a wedding in 9 weeks - and want to feel comfortable

x