Hi Everyone! Introduce yourself:

Options
Wow- Six members already! I wasn't really expecting that to happen so fast:

Anyway, I'm Alex- 25 from West Hollywood.

Replies

• LabRat529
    LabRat529 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I'm Rebekah. I'm out in Hacienda Heights, but I work in L.A. at USC so that counts, right? I'm a research scientist, nerd extraordinaire, and .... I guess that's about all.
  • tcortez3
    tcortez3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm from Los Angeles, grew up on the Westside but finishing out my professional degree in Michigan. But I will be back home in May. Definitely an LA girl at heart!
  • ClaytonRosa
    Options
    Not from Los Angeles - born and raised in Boston (Go Celtics!) - but I live in Hollywood.

Hello!
  • questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Michele and I've lived in LA for 19 years :)
  • IWill123
    Options
    Hi, I am Will, live downtown. Avid triathlete and tennis player.
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Karen from Burbank. I've lived in California since I was 8, so that would be for 34 years years now. I honestly can't imagine living anywhere else. :-)
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    My name is Candy. Born and raised in LA county. Grew up in Covina in the San Gabriel Valley and currently live in the Lake Balboa/Van Nuys area
  • somerman
    somerman Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am a native Angeleno, 44 years and have 299+ pound to loose.

I live in the Beverly/Grove area of Los Angeles.
  • acerz
    acerz Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi :) I'm Stacy and I live 10 minutes south of Downtown LA. Been here for my whole life!
  • crebillon
    Options
    Hey, moved here in 98, left in 04, returned in 10. Living in West Hollywood and working in Santa Monica.
  • ebonie101
    ebonie101 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    hi hi! im ebonie from in gardena. not too far from LA lol :)
  • VixenLizz
    VixenLizz Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi I'm Elizabeth turning 22yrs old this Monday from Bell, Ca 90201 next to Huntington Park :)
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    "Chello people. My name's Jamie, and I'm from Los Angeles, CA!
  • keebzie
    keebzie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all : ) Nice to see so many angelenos! I'm Lexie, originally from Portland, OR, now living in Miracle Mile area of Los Angeles. I have about 45 lbs to lose and would love to meet some active buddies to achieve it! Can't afford a gym and would rather take advantage of what the sunshine state has to offer.
  • kenny_johnson
    kenny_johnson Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Kenny, 35 from Torrance. Born and raised in the South Bay. Work in Century City.
  • dine68
    dine68 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Enid. I live close to downtown and work in west los angeles. I recently had WLS this past Dec. and I'm working hard on losing weight. Glad to be part of this group. :smile:
  • Kenhabes
    Kenhabes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Kenny from Valley Village (glorified North Hollywood). Grew up in Sherman Oaks. Lived here all my life.

I'd like to lose 50-60 pounds. Seems SO far away.
  • sky2fire
    sky2fire Posts: 3
    Options
    i'm lindsay, i live and work in the southbay (torrance/lomita/harbor city). its nice to meet you all and see other angelenos on here. I've been on mfp for a minute but am kinda new to the whole message boards thing. i've been fluctuating weight my entire life so i hope finally i can take it off for good. i've been slacking with my diary entries lately but trying to stay motivated. :blushing:
  • sunnysloth
    sunnysloth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! I'm Lalita. I'm halfway to my goal weight. I live in sfv. Love to hike, go for long walks, and dance. Hope you all are having a nice night!
  • jaymealexis
    jaymealexis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Jayme. I grew up in South Dakota, but I am living in the Los Angeles area while I attend graduate school. Good Luck to all & congrats to those losing weight!