Challenge Day 5

Options
2»

Replies

• speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    day 5 30ds i thought is was only me struggling to get up from the floor talking to tv telling her to wait lol
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    D5L1 and Kinect Zumba Rush and I feel soooo good, have a great weekend everybody!! :glasses:
  • kaylyngt
    kaylyngt Posts: 53
    Options
    For the first time since I started 30 DS (I'm about 3 weeks in and still on Level 1 :blushing: ) I could do the whole things without resting! I'm finding myself about in the middle of the easy and hard, but I'm so excited about getting to this point. Maybe I won't die if I move up to Level 2 :bigsmile:
  • rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I swear I am going to get to this today. Just seem to have misplaced my motivation for a minute.
  • rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I swear I am going to get to this today. Just seem to have misplaced my motivation for a minute.

Found it! I am done! And I am glad that I am not the only one slow on getting up off the floor!
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Well I had to take a couple days off because my back was hurting so bad (I hurt it a couple months ago pretty bad) but today i felt good enough to continue on with the challege and today was Level 1 Day 5 30DS. I did it stopped when they jump rope, not because I wanted to but because my feet (the bottoms of them) hurt so bad.....Am I doing something wrong?????

Edit because i forgot to say besides that one stop for my feet to feel better I did the rest of it YAY!!!!
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Did level 1 day 1 of 30DS. Other than jumping jacks, it was good! Hopefully I won't be sore in the morning since I've being doing shred it with weights! Have a good night and talk to u in the morning!
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am so proud. I did much better doing 30DS today. I had to change my weights to 3 lbs instead of 5 on someof the exercises.
  • Ms_Cindyrella
    Ms_Cindyrella Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    done, getting somewhat easier
  • Monica1217
    Options
    i missed today had a date night with my fiance it was awesome!!! will return to 30 DS today in a few