Theon Greyjoy

Options
Just breaks my heart! When he was talking to his father in episode 3... I was literally crying for the duration of the scene.

Replies

• SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I don't care for Theon's character, mostly because I've read the books...but I couldn't help but feel sorry for him in this last episode.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I felt bad for him too......When he was banging the ugly chick on the boat I was like dang.......Poor Theon....
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I felt bad for him too......When he was banging the ugly chick on the boat I was like dang.......Poor Theon....

LMAO!
  • Banannafish512
    Banannafish512 Posts: 87 Member
    Options

It would be much worse to have banged Theon Greyjoy...it's not like anyone would brag about it, especially after what he's going to do...
  • krakensdaughter
    Options

LoL! I loved how he acknowledged she was fugly but just wanted to get laid. Use it while you can Theon!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I don't care for Theon's character, mostly because I've read the books...but I couldn't help but feel sorry for him in this last episode.
    Theon reminds me of Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter -- just a little boy trying to be bigger than he is to impress his father.

I know he does awful things, but I can't hate him. I don't think he really knows what he's doing. It's a lot of posturing and I don't think he has any idea who he really is.
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    If ever a character got a terrible comeuppance... But then again, among other horrible things, he killed two small boys.
  • rml_16
    Options
    If ever a character got a terrible comeuppance... But then again, among other horrible things, he killed two small boys.
    Ugh! I know. That's part of the beauty of this story is very few of the characters are pure anything. I think so far Joffrey and The Mountain are the only ones I see as having no redeemable qualities.

ETA: Also Visyris (sp?). He was pretty horrid, too.
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I know. That's part of the beauty of this story is very few of the characters are pure anything. I think so far Joffrey and The Mountain are the only ones I see as having no redeemable qualities.

Has Visyris appeared on the show yet? I haven't read the books.
  • rml_16
    Options

Has Visyris appeared on the show yet? I haven't read the books.
    Well, he dies in book/season 1, so yes. lol Dany's craptastic brother.

I have it in front of me now: Viserys is the correct spelling.
  • KhaIeesi
    KhaIeesi Posts: 15
    Options
    I felt sorry for Theon during the last episodes. When he took Winterfell I thought he had turned into some sort of psychopath but now that he met a true psychopath I really do feel sorry for him.