Challenge Day 7

Options
Did better than ever today. Took a break from the 30DS yesterday. My mind was agreeably engaged this morning. Jump, Jump Jump....pull pull pull.

Plus........9 days without a cigarette.......everytime I want a cigarette, I have to drink 8oz of water.

Good luck team!!

Replies

• saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Did better than ever today. Took a break from the 30DS yesterday. My mind was agreeably engaged this morning. Jump, Jump Jump....pull pull pull.

Plus........9 days without a cigarette.......everytime I want a cigarette, I have to drink 8oz of water.

Good luck team!!

Great job on day #9!! :drinker: And well done on 30DS too!

Today is my day off-thank goodness! Psyching myself up for week 2 starting tomorrow.
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow fitness pals! Feeling great today! I will defeat JM after church!
  • lilpe5512
    Options

Good luck team!!

Great job! Even better with the cigarettes! U can do it!
  • Monica1217
    Options
    exercised w/ 30DS this morning feeling better every time i do it. Gonna do 2 today because son and fiance hogged the tv last night and i don't want to cheat my self if i'm able to do the work ....FLATTER STOMACH SMALLER WAIST HERE I COME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Eb155
    Eb155 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! I'm still sticking to my 30DS. I'm hoping that this challenge will keep me motivated to finish the entire 30 days, since I hadn't managed that until this month! I've got my Day 7 of Level 1 out just now. With the exception of 5 knee pushups, I got through EVERY exercise at the full Natalie version!! I'm so excited to see that improvement! Hopefully by day 10, I can keep up with her, then start again with Level 2!

Have a great Sunday all, see you tomorrow for day 8!
  • Jjsugar2001
    Jjsugar2001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    30DS Level 1 on Day 6

The lunges and bicep curls have finally got easier!

Well done everyone for keeping at it. We can do this.
  • Padmo
    Padmo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Today is a rest day for me on Body Revolution, but I will stay on program with my calories!

Glad everyone is still sticking to it!
  • kaylyngt
    kaylyngt Posts: 53
    Options
    So happy to have a rest day today! But kind of excited to see if I can do all the push ups tomorrow, I'm getting so close!
  • lvondy
    lvondy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Just finished NMTZ! I fought through it but so glad I didn't give up!
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I did No More Trouble Zones today. Probably the hardest workout I have EVER done! Its like 30 day shred on steroids! :sad:

Very intense , totally recommend it! :love:
  • amara0118
    amara0118 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I had an intense workout day today. I did two rounds of Level 3 of 30DS and one round of Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. (I had a busy week so I skipped a lot of my scheduled workouts) It's amazing how quickly your body adapts. A little over a month ago I could barely make it through Level 1 of the 30DS and look at me now. NSV =)
  • nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Sore this morning from doing "Day 8" of my Making the Cut program! Getting read to do "Day 9"! Great job, everyone!
  • stephl21uk
    stephl21uk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i also gave myself a day off yesterday was still quite achy but feel fine today so back to 30DS, i was alternating between 30DS and BFBM but my 2 yr old has had his hands on my BFBM and scratched it and it wont play so ive put together my own little circuit of jillians kickboxing moves from BFBM and going to do them after doing 30DS.......feeling really good as did my measurements last night and lost 1'' from my stomach, hips and thighs in 4 days :0) its gave me the boost i needed!!
  • lilpe5512
    Options
    i also gave myself a day off yesterday was still quite achy but feel fine today so back to 30DS, i was alternating between 30DS and BFBM but my 2 yr old has had his hands on my BFBM and scratched it and it wont play so ive put together my own little circuit of jillians kickboxing moves from BFBM and going to do them after doing 30DS.......feeling really good as did my measurements last night and lost 1'' from my stomach, hips and thighs in 4 days :0) its gave me the boost i needed!!

Great motivation!
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I had an intense workout day today. I did two rounds of Level 3 of 30DS and one round of Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. (I had a busy week so I skipped a lot of my scheduled workouts) It's amazing how quickly your body adapts. A little over a month ago I could barely make it through Level 1 of the 30DS and look at me now. NSV =)

That's great motivation! I'm only just on level 1 30DS so the thought that in a little over a month I could do two rounds of level 3 in one day sounds great. You just gave me the motivation I needed to get that DVD on again tonight!!

I was contemplating a rest day but who am I kidding, I just couldn't be assed. Thanks for the boost!
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    D6L1 back in the game and feeling great, have a nice day everybody !!