New to Fitness Pal and group

Options
katglaze
katglaze Posts: 45 Member
I am brand new, just downloaded it yesterday on my phone. I have a goal of 50 lbs to lose, so I know I have to count calories and need support.

Almost divorced, single mom little time you know the drill. I am a typical single mom from Texas!

Replies

• marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here since January and am down 10 lb. I'm happy with that, as I had a two week holiday in February. If you'd like to add me, feel free.
  • izoom3
    izoom3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you will like this app. If you use it on your phone is a great reminder of your goal! I just love it hope you do too!
  • katglaze
    katglaze Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    So it is very easy to log my food no matter where I am! I am loving that!
  • cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I've been here since January and as of today I have lost 12 pounds....52 more to go. I love the site and the support I receive here. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • pauliehope
    pauliehope Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 2 weeks new to Fitness Pal .. finding it great thus far! Have been watching diet and going to the gym since October and am down 35 lbs (I'm happy with the 'slow' progress) .. it's down not up in lbs which is fantastic after 50!

Feel free to add me if you like .. I am looking for all the moral support I can get :bigsmile:
  • marsellient
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Cindieka
    Cindieka Posts: 3
    Options
    New to this group as well. I was devastated to discover my weight won't budge after 50!! I'm 52, past menopause and just beginning to free up some time for ME to get ME where I want to be! I want to be able to say, "It feels good to be me!"
  • marsellient
    Options
    Welcome! You will find lots of support here. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • bgcs
    bgcs Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi like you I have only just joined and I also would like to lose about 50 lb, This site looks realy good compared to others and has quite a lot of people losing serious amount of weight, hope I am one of them!!
  • snookybear
    Options
    Welcome, it sooooo much harder after 50, but exercise, drink water and cut out all junk food and you can do it!!.
  • dottheyes30
    dottheyes30 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem and I exercise also. My weight is from quitting smoking. Feel free to add me to your friends list. We all need all the support we can get.
  • winger55
    winger55 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think having this on the phone is a great help-- it keeps me honest ! Welcome!
    :smile: