Week 4 tomorrow 4/22 - who is with me?

Options
MJ7910
MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
so i am starting my 4th week tomorrow and i'm glad to be nearing the end of the first month. where is everyone with the program?

Replies

• NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I'm a little behind, as I started on 4/9. so on Monday I'll be doing my 2nd fit test. Can't wait to see the numbers! :smile:
  • sweetfacephoto
    sweetfacephoto Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Starting week 4 tomorrow, too! Woot woot!
    Insanity is kicking my bum but I've been enjoying it so far.
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Starting week 3 tomorrow! Excited to see my progress on the fit test tomorrow.
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I am with you I did Pure cardio and cardio abs today!
  • SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Starting week 4 today as well.

Can't wait for recovery next week :)
  • mbielak
    mbielak Posts: 47
    Options
    Got week 4 started, Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs are done. I'm getting really excited to move on to the month2 workouts!!!
  • MJ7910
    Options
    just completed it and i felt like i had a lot more energy and endurance doing pure cardio/cardio abs. i started with cardio abs again. i think this is the best way for me. felt like i got both a good ab workout and the cardio portion too.
  • erinsnyder357
    Options
    I start tomorrow! Excited to be done with month 1! A little nervous about month 2 though!
  • sweetfacephoto
    sweetfacephoto Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ...i started with cardio abs again. i think this is the best way for me. felt like i got both a good ab workout and the cardio portion too.

I may have to try this because when Shaun wants to 'warm up' on the abs dvd I want to throw my TV out.
    I'm thinking, I just finished a hell of a lot more than a warm up Shaun! lol
  • MJ7910
    Options
    ...i started with cardio abs again. i think this is the best way for me. felt like i got both a good ab workout and the cardio portion too.

I may have to try this because when Shaun wants to 'warm up' on the abs dvd I want to throw my TV out.
    I'm thinking, I just finished a hell of a lot more than a warm up Shaun! lol

works great for me. cardio abs is only 14 minutes. i don't feel mad at him at the beginning of pure cardio and i don't mind doing that warm up for pure cardio because 14 minutes is nothing...im' not tired out after the abs workout and it just is easier for me to do it that way. i will plan on doing that for the max workouts in month 2 as well.
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I just had my second fit test and started week 3 yesterday. Love this program!
  • MJ7910
    Options
    i am feeling a lot less into it doing the plyo workout yesterday. i don't know what it was but i was just exhausted the whole time. today is cardio recovery so that will be a welcome change. week 4 seems to be doing me in... i'm not as pumped about teh workouts as i was at the beginning. but, i am looking forward to the recovery week and seeing what the workouts will be like in month 2.
  • erinsnyder357
    Options
    i am feeling a lot less into it doing the plyo workout yesterday. i don't know what it was but i was just exhausted the whole time. today is cardio recovery so that will be a welcome change. week 4 seems to be doing me in... i'm not as pumped about teh workouts as i was at the beginning. but, i am looking forward to the recovery week and seeing what the workouts will be like in month 2.

I felt like I was doing a little better than previous weeks but sweating a LOT more... and feeling more exhausted than previous weeks! Just hoping this means my body is changing! Keep with it - we will see results in the next 30 days!
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I just did Day #2 yesterday. THAT hurt. but I did survive. I was nervous about it going into it because I'm not in good shape. It definitely made me more confident about today. I just have to take more breaks and pause the dvd a few times, but not too much. I think so far the hardest thing to me was those level 1 drills! the pushup/run/get up combination kicked my butt!
  • tsaustin
    tsaustin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am with you. I started week 4 this week, too.

Tarsha
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    yeah, I'm with you. My energy level isn't as bad as week 3, but it's still lower. I can now rock the warm up but sometimes wear myself out for the rest of it. I feel like week 2 was all about an insane level of glute burn, week 3 was about calves on fire, and I'm waiting to see what's up with week 4. Day 2 tonight!