Slimming World Member Needs Friends & Support

Options
PottyMrs
PottyMrs Posts: 55 Member
Hi everyone, Im Hayley and 28th June 2011 i started my weightloss journey with my local Slimming World group, it was 3wks after i got married, and as fantastic as the day was and how amazing i felt, i cant help but look at the photos and wishing i was thinner! So i walked into my local group and stood on the scales to reveal my shocking 15st 11lbs (221lbs) weight!! I was disgusted with myself, upset that id let myself get like that, why hadnt i seen it before!! It was that day that changed me for the better!

Im now 7months into my weightloss journey and loving every minute of it! Im 2st 12.5lbs (40.5lbs) lighter, feeling much better about myself, much healthier and can do things that i havent been able to do for a very long time. My kids can enjoy me more too which is the best thing ever!!

If theres anybody else out there doing SW or just wants to share tips and advice then add me :D

Replies

• mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    hello feel free to add me if you like . i followed sw last year and lost a stone . i still try eat the sw way but if i fancy something else i Will have it . i think sw is fab . i only have about 12 lb to goal .not been to class for three weeks been jogging instead . my sw consultant is fab and said just to have a break and see how i feel free. i still eat the sw way but, well try to but more hx are creaping in. you never know i May go back if weightstarts to come back on.i did gain when i first came on here then found i was not eating enough . i then upped cals to 1700 and lost lb and half last week so Will see what happens x
  • PottyMrs
    PottyMrs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    hi and thanks for the reply, so sorry im only just responding, i completely forgot to check back on my posts!! I havent been SW for 2wks! i went on holiday for a week then just cant seem to get back on track and so skipped it again this week! Its really bad i know but im still working hard at the gym so the weights staying off, only problem is i cant weigh myself at home as i dont have scales but i feel im dropping sizes still as i can tell by my jeans and especially my belt. sometimes i wonder if SW is still for me, iv never craved chocolate or anything before but this last month or two iv been seriously needing junk!! I found the whole doing SW and calorie counting on here threw me off, so iv decided, im gonna get this weekend over and done with and start a fresh on monday, start with the whole gym thing and calorie counting, if i dont lose by doing that then il go back to following the SW plan. Iv added you on here too for support :) x
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    hello accepted request :)
    I have not been good for last two weeks not really been tracking and haven't followed sw for about 5 weeks now .I am back on track today ,need to get exercising again and stick to good food choices been eating white bread ,pizza ,things i would have never touched on sw so new start today .Have you looked at this site quite good and a group on here eating for the future you x
    http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/bmr/
  • emmalouise21
    Options
    Hey!, i started SW 5.1.12. and so far have lost 16lb, just 4lb to target now!! :D:D