Swimsuits!

Options
sfgiants122
sfgiants122 Posts: 13 Member
Ladies!

Looking to start lap swimming this summer and I'd tried to get some Speedo suits, but they were way too short. Anyone had luck finding long torso swimsuits that have a high back?

8548695.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• emstgm
    emstgm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I find that through catalogs or on line, you can find long torso ones, but they tend to not be available in plus sizes as commonly. I did find a web site called "Swimsuits for All" and they had Tall and Plus - I bought a couple of them. I didn't love them, but they did fit OK.
  • diana_marie8302
    diana_marie8302 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have had good luck with longer swimsuits from Lands End online. Happy shopping! :)
  • blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I still to 2 pieces like tankinis just for this reason. I can never find swimsuits that fit right. And I can't afford to spend over $100 on a suit.
  • sfgiants122
    sfgiants122 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I have a few on the way :)

8548695.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Concedo
    Concedo Posts: 9
    Options
    I know this topic is way old, but just in case anyone is interested. Buy swimwear from swimoutlet.com . Selection is huge, service good, prices good and shipping fast. In regards to suits for lap swimming, we buy TYR (pronounced tier) suits in lieu of Speedo suits. The TYR with the thin straps seem to have an inch or so more in the torso and fit my tall daughter better. Dolfin Uglies are always a safe bet as well.
  • carmieg3
    carmieg3 Posts: 36
    Options
    I know this topic is way old, but just in case anyone is interested. Buy swimwear from swimoutlet.com . Selection is huge, service good, prices good and shipping fast. In regards to suits for lap swimming, we buy TYR (pronounced tier) suits in lieu of Speedo suits. The TYR with the thin straps seem to have an inch or so more in the torso and fit my tall daughter better. Dolfin Uglies are always a safe bet as well.

Thanks for the link, I have been looking for a once piece for sometime now, and nothing is long enough in the torso, gonna check it out!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Might not be the right "style" if you're looking for a speedo, but Blackmilk Clothing offers Long Torso sizes on some of their one piece suits. Personally, I love them!!