Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Going to do it

kenpogrl
kenpogrl Posts: 10 Member
hi,

I have not recieved my Pink Method yet, but looking forward to it. What do your diet plans look like?

Replies

• cafred
    cafred Posts: 27 Member
    You follow a blueprint and eat whatever you want within that blueprint. The guide does give you a plan each day if you need to be told what to eat. You will have extensive lists of what can be eaten for proteins, vegetables, fruits and whole grains. You eat a protein shake once a day. At first, it's for breakfast. When exercise starts, it's for after the workout.
    Good Luck!!
  • kenpogrl
    Awesome! Thank you for the info.
  • kenpogrl
    21156230.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

2nd day and lost 2 lbs!
  • cafred
    You must be on reset! Great job. Stick with it and you will be happy you did. Mix up the foods so you don't get bored. That includes the shakes. Don't worry, you get to eat a lot more once you start to exercise. If you are on FB, look for PINK support groups to join. Lots of support and recipes out there in those groups. It's been a life saver at times for me. Good Luck and stay PINK!!!!
  • kenpogrl
    I am on reset! You are right. So far so good. What kinds of foods did you eat on reset?
  • cafred
    Follow the blueprint. Veggies, veggies and more veggies. The more kinds you are willing to eat, the better you will feel and the easier the first reset is. Also, water until it is coming out your ears. If you need flavor, put a slice of lemon in it. I like to add a few drops of stevia to mine once in a while to get a sweet taste. Try all three shakes. #2 and #3 are my absolute favorite. Kind of weird thinking about what is all in them but they are tasty and so filling. No matter what phase I am on, I make sure to have quick and easy veggies on hand.....baby carrots, pea pods and grape tomatoes are my favorite quick fix ones to have on hand. Love raw cucumbers and zucchini as well which are pretty quick if you eat the skins otherwise a little prep time to peel and cut up.
  • kenpogrl
    Awesome, thanks. I haven't been doing so bad. I think I lost about a pound a day. Thanks for all the tips. I will definitely be using them. I think the only bad thing (hardly) I did was work out a couple of times - because I can't stand not working out sometimes. Especially with spurts of energy I am getting. My skin is crazy clear though. I didn't realize what all the junk food was doing to me! Thanks again for the tips!