spring events beginner and expereinced

Options
ketty5
ketty5 Posts: 4 Member
check out this great website to give yourself a goal to reach this spring/summer!
anythig is possible!

http://www.eventpowerli.com/events/

Im doing mothers day duathalon and tri-slip!

Replies

• GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! This is a great forum to reach people.. this site is such an awesome resource for fitness/wellness! Cheers, Riquette!! xo
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I am signed up for my very first 5K! It's the weekend of the LI Marathon.
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    may 6? I was considering the half that day.. there is a 5 k linked to the same event? Eisenhower park?
  • ketty5
    Options
    think its hecksher park, mothers day run bike run
  • ketty5
    Options
    funky g: let me know if u need any help/advice. congrats to u!
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    Options
    Thanks all! Yes my 5k is linked to the half. It is all connected to the LI Marathon. The route is all around the cradle of aviation.
    I am really excited and terrified. Training was going really well and I was running longer segments every time but then I had a truly buzzard injury and had surgery. I got my stitches out last Thursday. I have done two runs since and now i feel SO behind!!
  • gizz1970
    gizz1970 Posts: 20
    Options
    I would consider myself a beginner so what events are there out there for begginers I am interested
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    Options
    I just got a notice that the registration deadline for the LI Festival of races has been extended... You can still register for the 1m, 5k, 10k, 1/2 and full Marathon! Hope to see some of you there.