Ripped in 30 Review

Options
HodderAL
HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
I am thinking about making this my next purchase. I know some people here are currently doing this one, what do you think of it? I have done (and I am still doing) Shred It with Weights and I'm starting to add in 6 week 6 pack... but I'm already looking for more lol.

Replies

• KM1970
    KM1970 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just started level 4 ripped in 30 today and I alternate it with 6 week 6 pack. The first of April I added a day of Banish Fat and Boost metabolism and circuits of no more trouble zones...

After finishing level 3(on Friday)

My progress so far

SW 158 CW as of 4/14 149 -9 lbs

S waist 32 C waist 29 -3

S hips 38.5 C hips 34 -4.5

S thighs 19 C thighs 18 -1

S chest 39 C chest 36. 5 -2.5

total inches lost 11 inches

total weight lost 9 pounds!!!
  • Eb155
    Eb155 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just started level 4 ripped in 30 today and I alternate it with 6 week 6 pack. The first of April I added a day of Banish Fat and Boost metabolism and circuits of no more trouble zones...

My progress so far

S waist 32 C waist 29 -3

Holy BAlls that's INCREDIBLE results!!!! That's motivation, I don't care who you are! Awesome success!!! I'm going to try this after I get through 30DS! How often were you doing the workouts? I have 2 days left of Level 1, and then I'm headed onto Level 2. Maybe I should start adding a few circuits of BFBM seeing how well you've done!!

Thanks for the motivation!!! I'm definitely not dipping into the goodie basket tonight lol!
  • KM1970
    KM1970 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Because I am alternating I have been doing each week of ripped for 2 weeks so I do it 5-6 times. On the days I do ripped or 6 week I add circuits of nmtz or banish fat.

I do one day of the full banish fat dvd.
    If I can figure out how to put a picture up I will show you my progress:)

My progress so far

S waist 32 C waist 29 -3

I alternate days of ripped and 6 week...on those days I had 2-3 circuits of NMTZ or Banish fat.
    1 day a week is all of banish fat
    Because I alternated, I do each week of ripped in 30 for 2 weeks so I do it 5-6 times.

If I can figure out how to post pics I will show you my progress so far:)

Holy BAlls that's INCREDIBLE results!!!! That's motivation, I don't care who you are! Awesome success!!! I'm going to try this after I get through 30DS! How often were you doing the workouts? I have 2 days left of Level 1, and then I'm headed onto Level 2. Maybe I should start adding a few circuits of BFBM seeing how well you've done!!

Thanks for the motivation!!! I'm definitely not dipping into the goodie basket tonight lol!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options

That is amazing!! Congratulations on the awesome accomplishment! Thank you so much for sharing :) I hope I can get that great of results.
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options

My progress so far

S waist 32 C waist 29 -3

That's incredible!!! Congrats! :flowerforyou: I just started week 2 of Ripped in 30...love it! So far no loss on the scale and I'm not measuring myself til the end....hubby says he can see I'm slimming down over all and the tush is apparently a bit firmer. :blushing: I'm doing 6 days for each level with one day off.
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Glad to hear about ripped in 30! I plan to start this next along with killer buns/thighs and was wondering how it was! Do you use weights on ripped in 30? I assume you do, but I didn't see anything about it when I read about the program on Amazon.