Challenge Day 8

Options
lilpe5512
lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
Welcome to day 8 with JM! Hope everyone is hanging in! Lets start the week off in a good way! Only 22 days left to a new u!

Replies

• Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Day 8 down! Happy Monday!! : - )
  • nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Done! Have a great day, everyone!
  • RicochetRabbit
    Options
    Monday morning Blues.......but I did it anyway!!

Lost 1 1/2 inches. Wahoo!!
  • RicochetRabbit
    Options
    .........we start level 2 on Wednesday? Thursday? Let's get ready to Super Shred!!
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done last night even though I really didn't want to! Woohoo!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Besides the fact that it's Monday, I managed to get through my Shred It w/Weights workout. I kept thinking... I don't want to do this this morning, but I pressed play and pushed through it.... and I'm glad I did!! I ALWAYS feel better after a good workout with Jillian :)

Happy Monday everyone!!!
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Back to Level 2, Day 8 after 2 days off away for the weekend partying. I sneaked a Day 7 workout in on Friday morning before we left and had planned to do another on Sunday evening when we got back, but couldn't bring myself to do it as we didn't eventually get back home until 1.35am (don't ask!) :yawn: and I was driving. Even I am not THAT dedicated :noway:

I will do Day 8 this evening after work. TBH a couple of days off have been great as a lot of the bad aches and pains have gone now...... but I bet they'll be back tomorrow morning though :wink:
  • rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    day 8 done! And I also feel better after working out!
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    I agree that Monday motivation is hard to find! I get up at 4:30 AM to do my shred, so it was hard to wrap my mind around it today. Luckily it is over now!
  • Padmo
    Padmo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    got through Week 2, Day 1 of Body Revolution. I'm hoping the planks get easier for me.
  • janecalder
    janecalder Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done banish fat, boost metabolism today :wink:
  • jenelizmin
    jenelizmin Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Finished another day of Level 1 30DS. Thinking about bumping to level 2 but a little nervous. I'm watching the 6week to 6pack as I type. Maybe I can start alternating that with the 30DS this week, then move up to level 2. hmmmmm I still owe a workout for yesterday too. maybe I can sneak in another Jillian this afternoon.
  • Eb155
    Eb155 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Got in day 8 :) Level 1 Day 8 completed of 30DS! only 2 more level 1 days left, then off to level 2 EEK!! :) HAve a great day everyone!
  • SallyGal4
    SallyGal4 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Day 1 on L3 of 30ds done!

L3 wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but like the beginning of every level before, I had to take a few 5 second breaks here and there. I know by the end, I'll be able to power through. Plus this workout flew by. In fact, level 2 flew by as well. I also did lifting and stretching.

I'm still trying to decide what I'm going to move onto after 30ds is over. Need to make a trip to a local big box store.

Keep up the hard work, everyone! Don't take too many rest days if you aren't injured. It makes it that much more difficult to get back into it. Most of these workouts are 20-30 minutes and I know we can find the time. :heart:
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1 of week 2 of Ripped in 30! I actually like week 2 a LOT more than week 1...the cardio is not as hard on the knees/shins plus it's just more interesting and challenging! Those crow push-ups are kick *kitten*!!

Keep ripping & shredding ladies!! :bigsmile:
  • lvondy
    lvondy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I did workouts 1 and 2 on Kickboxing Fastfix and man I am dripping sweat! I love the workouts--they are fast and crazy. I had to do the moves a little slower to get the hang of them but it is still got a great workout. I am going to be feeling it tomorrow. Next time I am going to try to do all three workouts! (workout 1--upper body, workout 2--lower body, workout 2--core)
  • amara0118
    amara0118 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 6 of 30DS done for today. Couldn't give it my all because of how sore I am from yesterday's workout, but I'm glad I did it anyway. If my legs and butt allow me to move, I might get on the elliptical later on for some extra cardio.
  • beautybandit1
    Options
    Going to incorporate the South Beach Diet w/ my JM workouts.... I need to see if this gets my fast food cravings under control! Happy Monday everyone! Going to start my Ripped in 30 in the mornings now... wish me luck!!!