This season will we get to see ... SPOILER ALERT!

Options
SPOILER IF YOU HAVENT READ THE BOOK! YOUVE BEEN WARNED...

As far as I know they never cast Ramsay Bolton or at least never announced it. I've read a lot of theories about this. Some suggest he's been cast but is purposely not being announced as he's supposedly Reek when we first see him. Some suggest he won't be in this season but will be in later seasons. What do you guys think?

I really hope they just haven't announced his casting because not having him in this season will really screw up his storyline for later down the line.

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I'm concerned w/that whole Bran story arc, they haven't announced the casting of any of the 'Reeds' either.
  • krakensdaughter
    Options
    I'm concerned w/that whole Bran story arc, they haven't announced the casting of any of the 'Reeds' either.

That saddens me as well. I adore the Reeds. Perhaps they are pushing a lot back until next season :( But from what I've heard the title of episode 9 will be The Prince of Winterfell so that seems rather telling in terms of how far they'll get with the storyline.
  • freezerburn2012
    freezerburn2012 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I think that GRRM said that the Reeds will be in Season 3.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

That saddens me as well. I adore the Reeds. Perhaps they are pushing a lot back until next season :( But from what I've heard the title of episode 9 will be The Prince of Winterfell so that seems rather telling in terms of how far they'll get with the storyline.

I think Prince of Winterfell will probably involve Theon and maybe Ramsey Snow.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options

Something that rhymes w/freak, sneak or peek?
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Something that rhymes w/freak, sneak or peek?

Yup...but they haven't announced any casting....hmmmmm.