Just received Turbo Fire in the post!

lrobson555
lrobson555 Posts: 97 Member
So my Turbo Fire has just arrived in the post. Very nervous about starting it!
Do any of you follow the nutrition plan, or do you just stick to calorie counting on MyFitnessPal?
Also, do you think it would make more sense to wait until next Monday start, or would it be alright to start today?

Replies

• I would not wait until monday! Start today! I am starting today too! :)
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    any of you follow the nutrition plan, or do you just stick to calorie counting on MyFitnessPal?

I did not follow the nutrition plan. I used the calorie calculation found in the book to determine how many calories I should eat. Otherwise I just used MFP to track and stayed within my calorie range.

Good luck!
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Start today!!!! So much fun and you will love it! Also, I do not follow the nutrition guide, I just watch my calories.

Good luck!
  • I started the day I got it because I couldn't wait until Monday :laugh: I also did not follow the nutrition plan but I have been tracking calories on MFP. I would calculate the calories you should eat by the book and a few other sites though. I found eating below my BMR that I ended up plateauing.
  • lrobson555
    Just finished Day 1, Week 1 of the Prep Schedule and it was brilliant! Quite hard to start with, but I got the hang of it.
    Really really looking forward to tomorrow :)
  • Just finished Day 1, Week 1 of the Prep Schedule and it was brilliant! Quite hard to start with, but I got the hang of it.
    Really really looking forward to tomorrow :)

Great! I am just finishing the prep schedule this week. Start the full program Monday :sick: :bigsmile:
  • lrobson555
    Wow! How have you found it? Has your body changed much?
  • Wow! How have you found it? Has your body changed much?

I love it! I have gone from a size 16 to a snug size 10 (currently wear a 12 but it is baggy, so really in between sizes). These workouts really target your core and legs. I'm thinking of getting the hand weights soon to help with arms more. My 5th week of turbo fire prep progress is posted in this forum if you want to see for yourself. I'm going to take more pics this Sunday :tongue:
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    I just started this week too. I love it! It's exactly what I needed. I have been doing Turbo Jam for several months so I jumped right in without following the prep schedule. I'm doing a ChaLean Extreme/TF hybrid. I am not following the food plan either. I'm tracking my calories here.