Turbo Fire - 90 Day Results

Options
IcassI
IcassI Posts: 248 Member
Hi everyone! Although I am not yet at my goal weight I figured I would share with you my results from my 90 days with Turbo Fire.

Start: 1/23/2012
End: 4/21/2012

Beginning weight: 166.6
Ending weight: 144

I lost 22.6 lbs with TF. I went from a size 10 to a size 6. I am 9 lbs away from my goal weight and I am currently tackling the advanced dvd's. I will post progress pics once I am done with those in 8 weeks.

I hope this is helpful, I still have a ways to go and I really want to tone up as well. But overall I am happy with the progress I have received in such a short amount of time.

Keep pushing play!

SDC10267-1-1.jpg
Before

71d5f04d.jpg
After

27ed89f9.jpg
Before - December 2011

Untitled.jpg
After - April 2012

Replies

• freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! What an inspiration to get me back on track :)
  • maranatha777
    Options
    Awesome job! You are looking fabulous!
  • myblckizbeautiful03
    Options
    YESSSSSS!!!! I am soo Happy for you, you look amazing. I just ordered TF and it would be here on the 29th. You and the other ladies on this site our such a motivation for myself keep up the great work. Its time to celebrate :drinker:
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!! Great job!!!!! You are an inspiration :)
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You did a fabulous job! Very motivating!
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    You dit girl!! Oh and you bought the advance dvds what are you planning to do next CLX/TF hybrid?
  • IcassI
    Options
    You dit girl!! Oh and you bought the advance dvds what are you planning to do next CLX/TF hybrid?

Yes ma'am. After I complete the advanced dvds I will do CLX/TF hybrid. I want to tone up and I am hoping doing the hybrid will be able to do that.
  • IcassI
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the encouraging words!
  • lushunn32
    lushunn32 Posts: 107
    Options
    Good job you look great. I so hope to see those type of results when I'm finished
  • denise33027
    denise33027 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work!!!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • jessica_120214
    jessica_120214 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job girl!!!! I just started turbo fire...this is week 2 for me:) Thanks for the motivation!
  • Kaylyn221
    Kaylyn221 Posts: 123
    Options
    Awesome job, you look fantastic!

I am nearing the end of week 2 of Turbo Fire and I have already noticed everything is tighter, my waist is already smaller and overall I feel stronger. Turbo Fire is awesome! :0)
  • amirah85
    amirah85 Posts: 3
    Options
    wow congrats! and great job!! i am just starting the prep schedule of TF and i am hoping to get some good results
  • gennymat
    gennymat Posts: 5
    Options
    woww thank you it really inspires me!
  • Delecia_Harris
    Options
    Great job!! You look great
  • jpbenjamin
    jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Keep up the great work!
  • MrsPrettyInPink6
    MrsPrettyInPink6 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Turbo Fire is a great workout and it definitely gives results as long as you put the work in. Honey, you put the work in! Great job!