What concerts do you plan to do this summer?

Options
Deedledee2
Deedledee2 Posts: 6 Member
I have gone to all the Mayhem Festivals. Not to sure if I am going this summer. Hoping Uproar is still going. My super goal Vans Warp Tour. For some reason its hard for me to get to. lol...

Replies

• MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I ALWAYS go to Soundset...but this year I can't...and I'm sad. My step sister's graduation party is that day and I would feel like an *kitten* if I didn't go. :sad:

I'm sure I'll find a few others to go to...but that's the one I look forward to all year long.
  • iamchristyl
    iamchristyl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Dave Matthews Band!!! So excited! Have seen them 7+ times and haven't seen them recently at all - almost 7 years. What a great live show in Toronto;)
  • Deedledee2
    Options
    My daughter and me are trying to get to some Rockabilly concerts. There are very few shows here in Seattle. And my daughter is 18 so alot of show are 21+ :0( and unfortantly I have a boyfriend that doesn't care for that type of music :0( I am thankful for the car shows we go to with our car. So hot to find rockabillly boys. Love them :0)
  • Deedledee2
    Options
    It is so lame when there is a good show going on during family events. Grrr...I feel you on this one...
  • SeagalDeeDee
    SeagalDeeDee Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Metallica..one last time I think for them